Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, December 27th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance. There will not be a new patch this week and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 2
12-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Just maintenance, no patch notes?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 932
# 3
12-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Just maintenance, no patch notes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, December 27th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance. There will not be a new patch this week and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

Just maintainance
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
# 4
12-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm assuming that we'll get more patches after the holiday.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 855
# 5
12-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Being that we've gotten a patch every week now for several weeks, i'd like to assume that the very next patch will be somewhat larger than expected (since this weeks maintenance doesn't include a new patch).
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,267
# 6
12-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Being that we've gotten a patch every week now for several weeks, i'd like to assume that the very next patch will be somewhat larger than expected (since this weeks maintenance doesn't include a new patch).


Or it could be that the Cryptic offices are located in an area where Christmas or any variety of Winter Holiday is observed and as such was either mostly closed or staffed by a skeleton crew and as such there wasn't any patch work done.
Ensign
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
# 7
12-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Hopefully they fix these issues the game has been having lately.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 475
# 8 Things still broken
12-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivealex View Post
Hopefully they fix these issues the game has been having lately.
Not this week....
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,894
# 9
12-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Hmmmm... No patch notes eh? Probably due to the Devs Christmas break.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 285
# 10 Any 12-27 Patch Notes?
12-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Nevermind... had to read the maint post. No patch today, just maint?
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:36 PM.