Ensign
# 1 On time code
01-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi everybody and happy new year , I have finally archieved the download of the launcher of STO and I've seen the principal interface to the game , the one who everyone could create his own avatar inside STO , but it ask me to insert a code :
This is what I've found:

__________________________________________________ ____

Account Verification

An email containing an authorization code has been delivered to the email address associated with your account.

Select "Save Browser" to not receive this prompt the next time you log in from this web browser.

One-Time Code

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This kinda of e mail with this code hadn't arrived me yet.
So I have to ask the question how many days I've to wait to find this e mail with these final code to play STO ?
Is it a mine mistakes ?
I've to do other things to recieve this authorization ?
Best reggards
Career Officer
# 2
01-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Check your spamfilter. Could it be there?
Do you operate several email accounts?
Is it the emailadress registered correctly upon creating the account?
Try logging in here to verify the correct adress is registered: http://sto.perfectworld.com/
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Ensign
# 3
01-03-2013, 02:16 AM
I've found those code you mention on mine email , but none of the above mean to work , because for all of em is not correct / not valid for the system.
I've also look for the registration account and I think I've done correctly all the registration.
The main page also teach me that the code is not valid , sugguest me to change mine password , but I don't know why.
It is it possible that could be verified a break of mine password ?
Career Officer
# 4
01-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgiedi View Post
I've found those code you mention on mine email , but none of the above mean to work , because for all of em is not correct / not valid for the system....
This is because the verification codes are only valid for an hour or two... You should attempt to log in, create a verification request, then exit and wait from 15 minutes to half an hour to see if your verification code has arrived, then proceed...
Ensign
# 5
01-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Ok , thanks for these tips , I've finally insert the right code and I'm now start to move mine first steps on the game , that is mine first experience of MMO , I hope to understand how to play and to share fun within.
Thanks for the support.
Ensign
# 6
04-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Free to play, my @ss! I have a PWE account for years and I thought I'll be able to play this game... when hell freezes over, apparently. I don't know what Cryptic have fixed or haven't fixed with this stupid code but the game keeps requiring that code. So, this statement here - http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...reetoplay-main - is a huge lie.
On top of that despite my [ex]-years old PWE account I can't post a new topic due to some sort of idiotic limitations.
"Good" work, PWE! You're giving me one more reason to keep looking for private servers of your games.