Rihannsu
# 1 My upcoming Plasma Fleet Norgh
01-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi, I just felt like adding my upcoming plasma norgh that is basicly for fun purposes, showing around

Fleet Norgh Bird of Prey

Fore Weapons: [Romulan Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [Acc]x2] x4
Aft Weapons: [Romulan Plasma Torpedo] [Romulan Experimental Beam Array]

Deflector: Romulan Advanced Deflector
Engine: Romulan Advanced Engine
Shield: Romulan Advanced Shield

Devices: [Engine Battery] [Subspace Modulator]

Engineering Consoles: [Neutronium Allow Mk XI] [Romulan Console] [Borg Console]
Science Consoles: [Isometric Charge] [Plasmonic Leech] [Particle Generators Mk XI]
Tactical Consoles: [Plasma Energy Damage Consoles Mk XI]

Doffs: 3x Attack Pattern Doffs. 1x Emergency Power Cooldown Reduction Doff. 1x Shield Distribution Doff.

Boff Stations:

1. tt1 crf1 apo1 crf3

2. epts1 atd1 atd2

3. epte1 rsp1 ewp1

4. ph1 he2
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Career Officer
# 2
01-04-2013, 12:37 PM
You only need 2 attack pattern doffs (Hamlet, etc) to reduce TT down to it's global.
Commander
# 3
01-04-2013, 02:00 PM
You negate the only real benefit DHCs have over DCs by not using turrets in the rear (the increased energy efficiency).

Also the Romulan Space set sucks ass (the 2 piece bonus doesnt work with the romulan torpedo) and the Romulan plasma weapons do less dps than regular MK XII purples, let alone fleet weapons. Swap Particle Generator mk xi console for one from the embassy. I believe there is a -threat + Particle Generators + Plasma Damage console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heresincebeta View Post
You only need 2 attack pattern doffs (Hamlet, etc) to reduce TT down to it's global.
He is using the attack pattern cooldown reduction doff, not the tactical team cooldown reduction doff.
Captain
# 4
01-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Romulan plasma weapons are achievable without a good fleet (which are hens teeth KDF side) and without a huge amount of cash, relatively speaking.
Career Officer
# 5
01-05-2013, 02:47 PM
WOW! What a bunch of crappy responses! Really! At least number 4 was trying to be decent, but I think if he has a Fleet Norgh he has access to Fleet Weapons as well so it seems to be his choice.

So guys, I'm not sure but I think this is a sort of "fun" build on the OP's part.

"Hi, I just felt like adding my upcoming plasma norgh that is basicly for fun purposes, showing around"

That was my tip off. I think I'm onto something.

Anyways, at the OP. It seems your boff layout is a bit of a mess. Even for having fun. And perhaps you might want to move some of the weapons around. I lke the eject warp plasma, I think I see where you may be going with this.

Quick question, what fun things do you mean to be doing with this? I'm guessing some sort of PVP but just asking to be sure before I post further.

Cheers and happy flying!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 6
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I see where you are going with this Sys, use the speed buff from ATD, omega, epte, and manuverability of the bop to hit everyone with warp plasma, and using the fleet norghs extra boff slot to fit all these abilities here.

I might try it on a Fleet Hohsus instead for the extra plasma damage console and run commander uni as eng to take ewp3, could be worth giving up crf3 for that., You'll be able to fit all the eng abilites there you have slotted by running Cmdr and Lt eng to.

Also might be worth seeing if extra plasma damage from more particle gen consoles is worth giving up leech and/or iso charge.Could be worth trying either the beam or torp up front instead to.

Looks like it will be fun if the warp plasma damage gets high enough.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxfire View Post
Hi, I just felt like adding my upcoming plasma norgh that is basicly for fun purposes, showing around

Fleet Norgh Bird of Prey

Fore Weapons: [Romulan Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [Acc]x2] x4 <--- drop a DHC and put the torp up front*
Aft Weapons: [Romulan Plasma Torpedo] [Romulan Experimental Beam Array] <--- drop for the cutting beam*

Deflector: Romulan Advanced Deflector<---\
Engine: Romulan Advanced Engine <-----use KHG*
Shield: Romulan Advanced Shield <---/

Devices: [Engine Battery] [Subspace Modulator]

Engineering Consoles: [Neutronium Allow Mk XI] [Romulan Console] [Borg Console]
Science Consoles: [Isometric Charge] [Plasmonic Leech] [Particle Generators Mk XI]
Tactical Consoles: [Plasma Energy Damage Consoles Mk XI]
just have a little idea for you

KHG will still give you a boost to torps without poor set stats like the romulan set.
if u bump off the romulan beam array for the cutting beam you will get the 2p set bonus from the omega and have a 360 firing ark, with that empty weapon slot in the back you can add a turret.

with the romulan torp it's best to keep it up front, 3x projectile weapons Doff the torp will spam out death.

MY FLEET:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=498091

Last edited by matchstick606; 01-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.