Career Officer
# 1 TOS Era with 2409 Weapons?
01-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Just did Night of the Comet and noticed at the end B'vat was shooting Bio Neurals at me!

So unless he managed to stash away some 2409 equipment, or we got a problem with TOS-Era ships using technology that shouldn't be.

Like TOS-Era NPCs, we should have ships as well using the era Equipment. Same goes for TNG-era ships using 23rd Century equipment.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.

Last edited by azurianstar; 01-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 12:50 AM
I always found it amusing doing that on Elite and watching these old school PoS D7s launching these semi-sentient death machines at me. First time it happened I was surprised, but after the 3rd or 4th one (seems every bloody D7 shoots one!!) it was just an "oh look, incoming bio-neural".

Do it on elite with 5 players, and enjoy the massive fleet of D7s with their wall of bio-neurals. Ever seen 40 bio-neurals all launched at once? Do it on elite, and kill all but one comet shard. You will be made aware of the awesome horror that particular scenario entails.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.