Captain
# 1 Borg Red Alerts?
01-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Do people still do them? When they first came out I did them and there was a chat channel that was very active. I don't remember what the name of the channel is though. Now, I'm thinking about going back and doing some again to finish some accolades.

If people are still doing them is there an active channel for them? If so which one is it?
Captain
# 2
01-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Just go looking for them. Most of the time, you will find other guys in there who just want to slaughter Borg (like me). More often then not, I will join Borg Incursions, if I am not already queued up for an STF or have a full inventory and am going somewhere to sell it.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
I sort of given up on them since Cryptic hasn't done really anything since season 7 launched to fix them where you go in and it immediately kicks you out.
Captain
# 4
01-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I sort of given up on them since Cryptic hasn't done really anything since season 7 launched to fix them where you go in and it immediately kicks you out.
Yeah... that is an annoying one. I usually find those bugged instances in Sirius, Omega Leonis, Regulus and Eta Eridani. But all the other ones I can usually get into. And they area great source of expertise (something in high demand now that S7 and the rep system are in play).
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 5
01-11-2013, 03:43 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=230426

Channels are listed here, RED ALERT not as active as it used to be and Borg Invasions don't happen in Eta Eradani.
Captain
# 6
01-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Thanks for all the info.
Career Officer
# 7
01-11-2013, 01:21 PM
RED ALERT isn't all that active, but it's actually got quite a few people monitoring it. Y'all are just not reporting Red Alerts.

When BranFlakes and Bort showed up to say "Come to Q's WW for the party!" There was a massive flood of responsed.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk