Ensign
Before picking i just wanted to check if any of the enemy faction boffs for the KDF, tier 4 marauding reward better then the others? I know people tend to say orion female, engineer when you get ambassador on fed side but never heard much for picking as KDF.

Thanks in advance!
Captain
# 2
01-11-2013, 09:08 AM
while on the majority of my toons i picked for aesthetic, e.g. not wanting a ferengi.. at all
I have an andorian a human a trill or two..

Or for any potential roleplaying i may partake in the future e.g. having a trill taken captive who eventually chooses to join the crew etc :p

But things you should look for are traits and what are more beneficial to the career choice of the boff e.g. i find 'creative/superior creative' are GREAT for science boffs built for healing, other traits to look out for could be traits like teamwork/seduce (why orions are somewhat popular)
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Ensign
# 3 glitch
05-29-2013, 09:44 AM
I have my cross faction bridge officer. Just wondering if i could delete it and request another one. i got a raw end of the stick. my officer is glitchy and i want to get another one. i can't change outfits or any modifications what so ever.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
06-19-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulmanchun View Post
I have my cross faction bridge officer. Just wondering if i could delete it and request another one. i got a raw end of the stick. my officer is glitchy and i want to get another one. i can't change outfits or any modifications what so ever.
That is a bug with the KDF and the enemy faction BOff. It has existed in STO for as long as I know of and the devs don't seem interested in fixing it.

I believe it also impacts Romulan players who are allied with KDF and pick up an enemy faction BOff ... but I won't know for sure until later this week when I reach level 4 with my Reman who is allied with the KDF.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Career Officer
# 5
06-19-2013, 04:51 AM
1; It is not a bug.
2; It IS a 6 month necro.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-19-2013, 05:57 AM
Despite the nerf, I still say Human for Leadership trait. It's not huge, but if you have nothing else which gives you a boost in space, and you have space (hah), you could do worse.