Former PWE Community Team Lead
We have added more past spotlighted Foundry missions to the 'Spotlight Missions' archive in-game!

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-11-2013, 03:19 PM
who comes up with the pictures for each mission? do you run the mission then snap something you like?
# 3
01-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
who comes up with the pictures for each mission? do you run the mission then snap something you like?
Yes, I do Was there some feedback you had about them?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I like this feature. Hoping that a favorites feature will be added sooner than later.
Career Officer
# 5
01-12-2013, 08:05 AM
A great addition to the game. So I guess. And I have to guess, as it apparently only works on the English language client, not on the German language client... any chance that could be fxied? I mean, obviously it is not economic to pick separate Spotlight missions in German, but I'd be totally happy to play the ones that have been selected in English...?
# 6
01-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
A great addition to the game. So I guess. And I have to guess, as it apparently only works on the English language client, not on the German language client... any chance that could be fxied? I mean, obviously it is not economic to pick separate Spotlight missions in German, but I'd be totally happy to play the ones that have been selected in English...?
The German and French community teams are working on a Foundry Spotlight, but I don't have an ETA. I believe they are playing through missions now and reaching out to authors.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=