Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Hi,

So basically long story short i bought 40 lock box keys with zen to transfer and get ec. i forgot however that there was a ec cap and after selling 40 lock boxes worth 1,275,000 each i did not get the remaining ec from the keys and so i am really worried.
Ensign
# 2
01-14-2013, 12:33 PM
if you didn't buy the 1bil ec cap or are not a gold member you won't get your EC
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-14-2013, 12:38 PM
He is right, once you reach the EC limit the EC is gone.
Ensign
# 4
01-14-2013, 04:48 PM
That does not justify for me to simply give up. It really is not fair that happens because they dont even give you a warning that you are about to exceed it or do anything to help you or be aware in the regard. Its almost on the verge of scamming. 30 dollars that goes to pwe but i get nothing out of it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
01-14-2013, 04:50 PM
the purpose of keys is to open lock boxes

if you speculate for EC you take a risk
Ensign
# 6
01-15-2013, 11:49 AM
how else besides transferring zen to ec is it possible to buy a 50 million ec ship when they set the limit to ten and dont even warn you that your are exceeding limit. I get th epoint o flock box keys but why else would they allow it so you could post them on the exchange
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
01-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vejlanavenger View Post
Hi,

So basically long story short i bought 40 lock box keys with zen to transfer and get ec. i forgot however that there was a ec cap and after selling 40 lock boxes worth 1,275,000 each i did not get the remaining ec from the keys and so i am really worried.
yea its wrong on so many lvls. this happend to me once and all u ever get is a copy n pasted sorry tuff luck better luck next reply.

concidering real money has been used id not let the matter drop.

anyways yes there should be some sort of warnning that u reached ec cap.

i lost ec once i won a fengi ship and sold it for 80 mil and wondered why i had no ec for it.
never got any of it back but what do u expect for the biggist crooks in the gaming world