Ensign
I was hoping someone could offer me some tips on how to pbtain higher quality (Blue/Purple) ALIEN bridge officers. I am specifically looking for the customizable aliens (not the breen/reman unique officers).

I am thinking that there is a story arc or duty officer mission but I cant find it. I know there has to be a way since they are for sale on the exchange. Any help that can be offered will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and my apologies if this has been answered before. I wasnt able to find it when I searched.

Last edited by sttngfan1270; 01-13-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-13-2013, 10:10 PM
They are obtained through duty officer assignments. Both the rare ones that anyone can get at random, as well as the Tier 4 CXP reward assignments.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
# 3
01-13-2013, 10:23 PM
Reward Assignments? I know that you can purchase Duty Officers once your cxp is high enough but I didnt know about reward assignments for bridge officers. How do I go about getting these assignments?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Or you could just get them off the exchange. ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 5
01-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sttngfan1270 View Post
Reward Assignments? I know that you can purchase Duty Officers once your cxp is high enough but I didnt know about reward assignments for bridge officers. How do I go about getting these assignments?
Get to Tier 4 and check your Personal tab once in a while. There can be one for each commendation category that you have at tier 4.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
01-14-2013, 04:51 AM
Look what I just got inside the Embassy on New Romulus.

Alien Bridge Officer Enlistment Request

With my in-game character name I have a bad feeling about this...
Captain
# 7
01-14-2013, 08:52 AM
There is an "Evaluate Alien <Department> Bridge Officer Candidate" or something (Not sure the exact title but that is pretty close). Where <Department> is replaced with Tactical, Engineering or Science.

Not sure if you need a specific tier of Recruitment XP, but you might. It is also very rare so doesn't come up much, but that will get you and Alien Bridge officer.