Starfleet Veteran
I want to claim the Chimera but I don't see it anywhere in the Z Store. The wiki doesn't mention where to go, either. Would someone point me in the right direction?

It would be nice if all the Vet rewards were listed under the Legacy Unlocks tab.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-17-2013, 11:01 AM
You should be able to just go to the ship requisitions officer on ESD and pick it up.
Captain
# 3
01-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmaverick View Post
You should be able to just go to the ship requisitions officer on ESD and pick it up.
Any ship store really should work, including the ones on DS9, SB39, etc.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Career Officer
# 4
01-17-2013, 11:29 AM
It's not in the Cryptic Store...

As the guys above already said, ignore the C-Store, and head straight for the shipyard.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
It's not in the Cryptic Store...

As the guys above already said, ignore the C-Store, and head straight for the shipyard.
This is correct... go to any Fed ship yard vendor, and the Chimera Heavy Destroyer will be there so long as you are eligible to claim it.
Career Officer
# 6
01-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
This is correct... go to any Fed ship yard vendor, and the Chimera Heavy Destroyer will be there so long as you are eligible to claim it.
Wait... it dosent have a "baha, you need to push out loads of money to get this ship"-sign on it, it's just not there if you aren't a vet?
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-17-2013, 12:03 PM
That's (technically) correct. The Chimera is currently only available to players who have been subscribed for 1000+ days or to lifetime subscribers. I believe the ship will show up along with all other ships in the game in the normal requisition screen, but I don't believe you can even talk to the requisition officer about getting the proper credit to get the ship.