Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I haven't been able to find anything about this on the forums (although I might just be search illiterate) but has anyone else had issues with the Holiday Collectibles (Andorian Sleigh Bells, Bajoran Gratitude Beads, etc.) from this year stacking with the items from *last* year and then binding to that character?

It appears that since they have the same names as last year - something I didn't notice until it was too late - if you double click this year's items in the bank (in my case the account bank) they will automatically go into stacks that a toon has of the items from last year and then the *entire* stack binds, even the new non-bound items from this year. I just accidentally bound hundreds and hundreds of this year's items to a single toon. Whoops. The whole point of having them in my account bank was so all my characters could share them and I could spread the rewards out. Clearly that's not possible now without intervention.

I was hoping they could be unbound by a GM and I have a ticket in but it's gone unanswered going on eight days now. Has anyone else seen this issue and had it reversed by a GM?

Last edited by thxac3; 01-21-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Just split the stack and the new stack will be unbound. Then move the old stack onto the new one and they'll be unbound too.
Career Officer
# 3
01-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
Just split the stack and the new stack will be unbound. Then move the old stack onto the new one and they'll be unbound too.
Ah! Hmmm, I'm not sure how many of the old items were in each pile to start with though. It wasn't many, but I did all six types in a row and now I have no idea. I suppose I could just start guessing... eventually I'll get it if you are correct and it's better than having them all bound forever.

Thank you so much - I appreciate your response!
Career Officer
# 4
01-21-2013, 03:15 PM
they talked about this in the blog

this isn't a bug, we've known about this for....two months?
Career Officer
# 5
01-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
they talked about this in the blog

this isn't a bug, we've known about this for....two months?
You're correct, it was indeed mentioned in the blog on December 4, 2012. Obviously I missed that information. Therealfluffy was also correct and you can split the stacks and unbind them without issues.

Clearly I need to read more before clicking...