Lt. Commander
I was thinking about this, so I decided to pose a question, which social zone do like the most, and which one do you dislike?

I prefer Station K7. It is mostly quiet, and aside from the occasional recruiter, most of the chatter is from people either seeking or offering help with something in STO.

I dislike Drozana the most because of the ERP groups that hang out there. ESD runs a close second due mainly to the political/religious discussions that tend to take place there.

Thoughts?
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Captain
# 2
01-23-2013, 05:54 PM
I avoid Drozana because of ERP and Dental.

Everywhere else I can reasonably tolerate.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
What ERP is happening in open chat?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
I avoid Drozana because of ERP and Dental.

Everywhere else I can reasonably tolerate.
I agree...avoid Drozana...the "ills" of society hang out there and made it like the slums of a third world country sewage village.

My preference:

1. New Romulus
2. ESD
3. DS9
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Since no one else has said it:

Drozana starbase, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany.

Yea, I know it's from Star Wars, but I think it fits, and I didn't see anyone else coming up with a better slogan.
SGT Milton Monzon, SGT Alexander Fuller, SGT Michael Bartley, SGT Martin LaMar
Rest in Peace Brothers
Career Officer
# 6
01-25-2013, 12:58 PM
The social zone i have been to, and appreciate the LEAST, is The Captains Table.
What a dissapointment it was for me that one and only time i went there.

Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Captain
# 7
01-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm19delta View Post
Since no one else has said it:

Drozana starbase, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany.

Yea, I know it's from Star Wars, but I think it fits, and I didn't see anyone else coming up with a better slogan.
Believe me when I say I was going to say it, but I've already posted good things about Drozana.

"sorry about the mess"
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 8
01-25-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm a big fan of Starfleet Academy. I could stare at it all day and I think it's very well made. I could wish that it were a bit more detailed as far as the building interiors, and that it might function as an informational/tutorial resource for us beyond the path to 2409. It's a solid and great looking foundation for what might become a greater asset should some type of instructor/student rep systems be implemented.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Captain
# 9
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
I prefer Bajor. The sound of the waterfall, the occasional flutes in the background, it is all so very calming.

In addition, I also greatly love New Romulus. The musik is just mesmerizing, and I can do some mountain climbing while I listen.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 10
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
I prefer Bajor. The sound of the waterfall, the occasional flutes in the background, it is all so very calming.

In addition, I also greatly love New Romulus. The musik is just mesmerizing, and I can do some mountain climbing while I listen.
I wish I could have something LIKE Bajor but the size of New Romulus.

One of my Foundry projects on the side is trying to make the biggest urban map I can, using the biggest maps they have available.