Empire Veteran
Was gonna buy some Zen today and it's telling me I can't because I need to first have at least one character at lvl 10 or higher...
Considering I have 7 max lvl characters and I've been playing continually since game launch...I'd say I qualify.
I've also bought Zen before on multiple occasions with no difficulty until today.

I didn't file a ticket yet, but I can if it's needed.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbflordkrueg View Post
Was gonna buy some Zen today and it's telling me I can't because I need to first have at least one character at lvl 10 or higher...
Considering I have 7 max lvl characters and I've been playing continually since game launch...I'd say I qualify.
I've also bought Zen before on multiple occasions with no difficulty until today.

I didn't file a ticket yet, but I can if it's needed.
We're undergoing maintenance right now, so information from the game server can't be retrieved by the billing portal. Please try again once maintenance is complete.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're undergoing maintenance right now, so information from the game server can't be retrieved by the billing portal. Please try again once maintenance is complete.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah..ok..should of suspected as much.
TY for your fast reply, sir.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Career Officer
# 4
01-24-2013, 08:49 AM
This is a false positive message. You can just ignore it, and setup your purchase profile at the PWE site, then start buying Zen...

(And if you want to avoid the 2 - 3 day Credit Card verification process, its easier to purchase PWE Game Cards locally and use that with your Zen purchase profile...)