Career Officer
# 1 Devs...
01-24-2013, 10:42 AM
I have been a lifer for years, here since Beta. Not a big forum guy, obviously, but I do post here on occasion to get an answer.

I don't understand why we are limited to having 34 ships in our cache. I have every ship (except for three zen ones so far) and I realize that I can drop certain ones and reclaim them later...BUT...I don't feel I should have to.

I am proud of what i own, with no accolade to show for it BTW because there isn't one yet, and I should be able to have a stable of them all. To show them off to my fleetmates, to have readily available without dropping and readding, and to be HONEST, I am sometimes afraid to drop them because I have to triple-check and make sure I can reclaim it later.

It is inefficient, and although I'd like to think I am the only one with this problem, I am not naive enough to believe it so. Can't you expand the ship slots to 100 or something so I can buy the last 3 I need, activate ALL the ships I have had to let go, and maybe someday add an accolade for ship collecting? These are reasonable requests, and I cannot see why you wouldn't want to make someone's life EASIER when they spend zen on a ship.

Consequently, an accolade to shoot for might not only make people like me feel that it is WORTH doing, but we are getting rewarded for doing so. Yeah, we should get a free ship or something TANGIBLE for buying EVERY ship...But I would settle for an accolade. BUT...The priority is expanding the total ship slots my main character can have.

Okay, he doesn't NEED every ship...I grant that. But I WANT them all displayed so I can see them and access them when I want them. Seems like a no-brainer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2013, 10:45 AM
My guess would be due to each thing we have, rather than merely "potentially" having takes up data storage space.
Career Officer
# 3
01-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Maybe...But an accolade wouldn't be a bad idea. And besides, I think the points I bring up are valid. Maybe they will see that.