Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Why, as a lifetimer do I have a login queue?
We did have a short queue today due to so many players logging in to play, but players were getting in fairly quickly. Gold members (LTS and subs) have Priority Login, so while you were in a queue, you were placed in the front.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 3
01-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Being an LTSer does not mean you don't ever have to wait. It just means that for times that there is a queue, you don't have to wait as long.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, been playing since beta and that was the first time I have seen that. Thank you anyways
Ensign
# 5
05-22-2013, 05:00 PM
login queues? really? Infrastructure is cheap compared to player attitude and lost revenue due to said attitude. I haven't bumped a queue on a game in 3 yrs. Way to go Cryptic, is this nostalgia week?
Lieutenant
# 6
05-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Are you freaking serious, Cryptic? I just NOW get past the login queue, play for maybe 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly you're bringing the shard down for maintenance again?

I know you have to fix things, but the timing... THE TIMING. It hurts meeeeee
Lieutenant
# 7
05-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Maintenance? Pssh... Well I guess I wont be playin on my Rommy tonight.. erm.. this morning even... Is it to fix queues?
Ensign
# 8
05-22-2013, 05:05 PM
This is really taking the pi$$, I mean I don't even want to play as the blimmin Romulans yet! You go out your way to bring in new players (which is a wonderful thing in anyone's book) BUT don't ensure you can handle the influx, nevermind fix any bugs that were evident in the beta... Good work!
Captain
# 9
05-22-2013, 05:06 PM
I needed to switch characters to mail something.

I didnt mind the hour wait. Really I didnt.

But when I got to the loading I am met with server not responding.

Since I am now STUCK on this, my only option is to either wait or close the game from my desktop and start the entire process over.
Ensign
# 10
05-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online in 27 minutes for emergency maintenance -- we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

The goal of this maintenance is for general performance improvements, as well as fixing a bug with Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills. Patch notes incoming shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post10244631