Lt. Commander
I claimed leadership of a dead fleet I was in because the leader hasn't signed in in months. Counting alternates there are probably around 30 people in the fleet, and I have seen 1 on in the past week. So like I said I'm taking command and starting afresh trying to get some things done myself as far as projects are concerned. But everyone knows one person can't support a starbase alone.

I'm looking for anyone who would like to join a smaller fleet, with lots of opportunities to earn Fleet Credits. I'm in a larger fleet Fed side and know it can be a rush to get your stuff in once a new project begins. I'm looking for people who just like to do stuff, whether it's STFs on of either difficulty, or fleet queues, or are looking for advice with their builds. Being active is very important, even if you're new to the STO experience.

Have a Tier 2 shipyard, Tier 3 starbase is in the works right now and has under 48 hours remaining on it. Lots of provisions available, and bank access.

If you've wanted to get in on a new fleet in the past, but don't want to be at square-one necessarily, then this is a good opportunity. Just message me in game at Kohross@howiedizzle for an invite.

Edit: Earlier it said Tier 3 shipyard, but it's Tier 2... Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited by howiedizzle; 01-28-2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Incorrect info
Ensign
# 2 Be carefull
01-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Be careful in how you present your fleet. People will want to come in and take advantage of that, and Even though it is only STO people will rob you blind if you let them. Just a friendly word of advice from an experienced Fleet leader!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Yeah, to me that's just one of those things that is an ever present danger... I've tried to set it up as safely as possible (X-Rank=Y-Withdrawal), contribution based promotion...

I don't like fleet spamming chat, so I've been sending people PMs, just asking if they're interested in joining a fleet, but without success... It seems everyone that isn't in a fleet doesn't want to be in one, and the people that do already are...
Captain
# 4
02-14-2013, 03:31 PM
I know what you mean about recruiting, we've hit the point where we just can't go on with the endless grind. It's heartbreaking getting to tier 3 and realising that all that hard work, effort and grinding some of the most boring and easy to mess up missions got you only 20% to the end.

Try contacting members that may have left or not logged in due to inactivity and see if they can come back, good luck =)
Career Officer
# 5
02-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Unfortunately, the current state of the game encourages a limited number of paths to rekindling a dead or dying fleet... and merger seems to be the most promising, should this Fleet Mark drought continue.

We wish you luck with your attempt to resurrect your Fleet from the ashes. Several here have gone through the same challenge, we feel your pain!

Qapla'
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2013, 04:05 AM
I've actually had modest success getting a few in, getting some interaction with others, getting grouped together for fleet missions like Mine Trap and No Win...

It is a slow process, and a grind, but we've made good progress in Starbase Military Experience; once our personel special assignment is finished I'm going to buy the dilithium for the Tier 3 shipyard, that's a big goal...

Thought about merging with a larger fleet, I know it happens regularly, but I don't understand the mechanics of how that works fully, so I've kind of closed that option at the moment...

If you happen to see Kohross or one of the beautiful Enzas (one is Mirror Enza) on Drozana, say hey...