Republic Veteran
Gey guys im quite enw to the Klingon side sow as wodnering if you guys think Garumba siege destroyer is still worth it nowadays. also if you have the time and the motivaiton could you help me building a decent build with:

- Weapons to use
- Ship Gear
- Boff powers
- Active Doffs
- Where would you allocate player skill points

Thank you!
Ensign
# 2
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
About a year ago that was my dream ship. I saw some skilled pvp player in kerrat flying it, but i stopped playing 8months ago but i'm still interested. Lots of ppl say this is the best ship for pve and i saw it's working in "outdoor pvp", but i can't see anyone with guramba nowdays why is this?
Ensign
# 3
01-28-2013, 02:04 PM
I have an Guramba.
You should use it with Disruptors and Disruptor Consols. (Javelin benefits from the consols)
3x Polarized Disruptor DHC one Quantum Torp
3x Disruptor Turrets.

Borg XI Set

With Luck i can get One Hits in PVP with Javelin In PVE i do a lot of damage.
Its my first Ship and i love it

Someone said: "The Guramba does a lot of damage and he looks cool doing it!"
Captain
# 4
01-28-2013, 02:10 PM
I have the Guramba in my OPINION

It is one of the best pve ships in the game the javelin really is something else even though its a console behind you don't really realise for a tactical captain it really is deadly

In pvp not so much you can get it to work but it excels in siege mode but in siege mode the turning rate is hindered that much you turn more like a fedcruiser than a destroyer and you find things behind you more than in your cannons

The plus point is if you buy it it's an account unlock so all your alts can use it (kdf)

Overall great fun plus the thing can take some damage where as bops can be a bit flimsy in stfs

Disruptors all round I prefer exchange acc modifiers for pvp

Boffs pretty straight forward you want APB3 for pve or 2 copy's of omega for pvp

Two piece Borg set with fleet adaptive shields(now they've fixed them you don't get twisted at)

Doffs I chose to run 3 conn doffs to reduce evasive manoeuvres countdown and two shield distribution doffs
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----

Last edited by mustafatennick; 01-28-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 5
01-28-2013, 02:35 PM
aah thanksm so i guess you would go for dual ehavy cannons+1 tor front and cutting beam+turrents behind?

Also could you elaborate a bit mroe on bfofs if possible
Captain
# 6
01-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Weapons: exactly, just make sure you run disruptors.

Boffs, I'd suggest something along the lines of:

Tac: Tac team 1, Cannon rapid fire 1, Cannon rapid fire 2, Attack pattern beta 3
Tac: Tac team 1, Torpedo high yield 2, Attack pattern omega 2
Sci: Tractor beam, Hazard emitters 2
Eng: Emergency power to shields 1, Reverse shield polarity 1
Eng: Emergency power to shields 1

Have the second tac trained to attack pattern omega 3 in the commander slot, so you can just switch them for pvp.

General usage: cycle epts1's, tractor beam foe in place, then pound it with rapid fire/torp/javelin at will, with the attack patterns boosting your damage.
Captain
# 7
01-28-2013, 03:08 PM
That guy just hit the nail on the head
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----