Career Officer
Hi,

I want to start a little contest. As you can guess from the title, you need to build a custom interior for the Vesta-Class to participate. Since we can't really design bridges, it's up to you, if you want to try to build one. What I would like to see are: The shuttle-/hangar-bay, main-engineering, a cargo-bay and your version of a lounge-area.
It would be also nice, if your map could explain why launching one wing of fighters takes so much time for the Vesta...

Since this contest is inofficial, I can only offer commodities for the winner. 25x Contraband will be mailed to the 1st place (this is not trading).

I hope Cryptic will take this contest as an opportunity and release the cleaned winner-map as an official map. They could also offer a little higher reward (if I get an ingame-mail from Bran Flakes, I'll mail the Contraband to him and let him handle the contest).

All maps have to be released as Foundry-Projects and announced in this thread until 15th Febuary.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Captain
# 2
01-31-2013, 02:16 AM
The vesta does not have a bridge..nor any space for living crew - its a ship shaped colony of nannites with a Mary Sue complex - thats why shuttle launching takes so long - they build them from the nannites that compose the ship :p