Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Anybody else get the BUG where the Enterprise-C was completely invisible during the final battle in the new 'Temporal Ambassador' mission??

It was kinda weird, I could see the outline in the mini-map, but the ship itself never showed up.

It was like I was just floating in space firing beams from my... well, you know where...

I just kept my Camera nose pointed at the Tholian ships and mashed the buttons.

Thank goodness that Temporal Ship showed up and saved my butt.
......... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
.......................SARCASM... Just Another Service I Offer...
Career Officer
# 2
02-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Ok, I just did the mission again...

And again, the Enterprise-C is not visible to me during the final space battle to escape.

Could this possibly because I'm flying the Wells Time-ship when I go into the mission??

I took a couple of screen shots... #1 & #2

These are both distance shots of the ship... nothing there though.

#1 shows part of the Tholian Base off to the left and where the beams cross, is just about where the Enterprise-C should be showing.

#2 is a long distance shot with the Enterprise centered in the pic.

I'm baffled, and apparently nobody else has had this problem.
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-03-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
02-04-2013, 05:32 AM
I had that happen to me only once. It was Infected: The Conduit (Elite) STF and I was in my breen ship. I entered the mission with my ship invisible but I was able to move, turn, attack, and use all abilities. After blowing up all the gates and everything I had an idea: I just didn't heal myself and let the tactical cube kill me. When I respawned my ship was visible again. I'm amazed I was able to go through almost the whole elite STF without dying once, that is until I decided to see if that would fix my problem, which it did. lol
Career Officer
# 4
02-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks, I'll give that a try...

Maybe the third times the charm.
Career Officer
# 5
02-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Just pretend your flying WonderWoman's Invisible Starship and go with it!

I fly the temp destroyer myself so no, has nothing to do with the type of ship you entered the mission with. Just a bug...
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Captain
# 6
02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
I had this bug in a PvP match once. Apparently it not only makes you invisible to yourself, but it also makes you invisible to every other player. Aiming Dual Heavy Cannons was a bit of a challenge. Though overall that match was quite enjoyable...until the other team had the bright idea of using the /target <player> command. When I respawned the glitch was corrected.