Republic Veteran
# 1 Enterprise Bring on the A
02-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Cmon folks at sto/ cbs. We have the bloody B,C,D,E, and F Just give us the A as well.
Career Officer
# 2
02-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarandrel View Post
Cmon folks at sto/ cbs. We have the bloody B,C,D,E, and F Just give us the A as well.
Um the feature film Constitution Refit is in the game (Tier 2). I agree though that it would be nice to also have a T5 version, but CBS seems to not want a T5 bversion of any Constitution Class model.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Commander
# 3
02-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I "C" BS alright. I don't remember ever seeing a reason why they say no.
Republic Veteran
# 4
02-01-2013, 10:43 AM
What I would not mind seeing at some point now that they showed me how awesome they can pull it off is a museum of either the Enterprise NX 01, A, B or E.....where we can view the outside like how the C was and maybe even go inside.

since those are the only surviving Enterprise (I don't care about the books)

Career Officer
# 5
02-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
What I would not mind seeing at some point now that they showed me how awesome they can pull it off is a museum of either the Enterprise NX 01, A, B or E.....where we can view the outside like how the C was and maybe even go inside.
I think it was stated in the series that Enterprise NX-01 was to become a museum after it was retired. That would be a cool environment in the game.
Career Officer
# 6
02-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auricius View Post
To my knowledge, CBS never said no to a T5 Constitution, per se. The deal states, that there would be no TOS Constitution at T5. Cryptic could profit nicely of this, if they withheld it for a longer time, since people who desire it, will have to make do with other ships as supplements, before they can get their hands on it. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Cruiser Retrofits in maybe a year's time.
I'm pretty sure it includes the Consitution Refit.

Though I won't be surprised that there is a design that's similar to the Consitution making an appearance. Saying it was designed by Scotty and was in omage to his favorite ship.

Quote:

I made this exact proposal back before ESD returned to the canonical design.

That there would be Consitution (Maybe the 1701-A herself) parked as a visitable Museum at ESD, and we simply board her via a boarding ramp. Would make an interesting introduction to revised interiors and classic canonical bridges from the movies.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
02-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Well if there is a T5 A then I want a T5 shuttle Enterprise. I want to pop tactical cubes with that swanky Orbiter
Career Officer
# 8
02-01-2013, 02:12 PM
i believe that cbs had stated that they wanted the game to focus on tng forward.. that they wanted to seperate from the motion picture films and earlier.. i for one agree.. every game that has come out has focused alot of effort towards the tos era, and the motion picture era. its honestly a breath of fresh air to see a game that has moved beyond..
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2013, 10:03 PM
You know, we can get a 'close enough for grenades and tricobalt torpedoes' version if we bug them to model an alternate Ambassador pylon/nacelle set (And maybe a neck with an extra-large torpedo launcher).

It wouldn't quite be the same, but it would be close enough for most people.
Captain
# 10
02-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Enterprise NX 01, A, B or E.....where we can view the outside like how the C was and maybe even go inside.
Only surviving one is the A we know was decommissioned, the others were either destroyed or since their fate was left unknown they cannot be used as their fate was left unknown (B and E).

NX does not count.