Lt. Commander
# 1 NUMENTER key fix possible?
02-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Does anyone have a keybind recipe that will enable me to use my NUMENTER key as a separate single touch key like we used to be able to do before season 7?

Right now both the ENTER key and the NUMENTER key are merged.

The NUMENTER key is the key located at the lower right end of most key boards and is part of the separated set of number keys.

Many thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1574 View Post
Does anyone have a keybind recipe that will enable me to use my NUMENTER key as a separate single touch key like we used to be able to do before season 7?

Right now both the ENTER key and the NUMENTER key are merged.

The NUMENTER key is the key located at the lower right end of most key boards and is part of the separated set of number keys.

Many thanks.
Not sure but I'd check under the in-game settings, key binds, and bring up the keyboard overview. From there you can also remap them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Not sure but I'd check under the in-game settings, key binds, and bring up the keyboard overview. From there you can also remap them.

Thanks! I had forgotten about the key board overview in the U.I. Hopefully I might have some luck with that. At least it?s a place to start.
Lt. Commander
# 4 NUMPADENTER key failure
02-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Well that did not work. I tried using the visual key board set up in the U.I. and the showed NUMPADENTER key showed up on ground panel but will NOT respond in any way shape or form when pressed.