Former PWE Community Team Lead
In just one hour, the Mash Tactics crew from Destructoid will be celebrating our three-year anniversary with a very special livestream. Tune in here at 4PM PST sharp.

Link to the livestream.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
02-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Missed it. Could somebody post a transcript?
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-02-2013, 01:23 AM
I was gonna watch the whole thing .. and fell asleep. lol

So yeah I missed alot of it but from the very beginning it was bit slow and painful to watch that newb guy trying to learn everything at once live.

He seemed to get a hang of the game pretty fast though, once he gained momentum in the Temporal Ambassador mission.

If I wanted to critique, I'd say that he probably should have spent atleast another day playing the game before trying to do this live.
But on the other hand it could've been useful for those not at all familiar with STO.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Eh it wasnt that bad, i liked it personally
Career Officer
# 5
02-02-2013, 05:36 AM
i always like to watch noobies learn their first steps of the game....
PRESS THAT BUTTON! PRESS IT!!... NOOO NOT THAT!... AAAH YOU WALKED PASSED IT! GO BACK GO BACK!...
EQUIP THE MK2 SHIELD! DO IT! ...nope he didn't see it.

i just love it!

but when they paused playing after Starbase 24 and started to obsess about some weirdness with their websites Chat Emotes for half an hour, i got bored, minimized the window and then couldn't really get back into it when they finally resumed playing...
no biggie, was overtime for bed anyway.
Career Officer
# 6
02-02-2013, 07:00 AM
I am a fan of these guys and with Adam Sessler on board, it just adds to why. As a long time viewer of Destructiod and various other productions of Adam's, expect some well deserved critisism to come your way unless you're paying them very well for their time.