Empire Veteran
I hate going through the missions again and again and again to level multiple alts... Can you sell an insta-level token on the Cstore for like 1000zen or something?

It just levels your character and if you want gear from the missions, you gotta play them. And lock it such that it can only be used once you got 1x max level fed toon (for fed token) and 1x max level KDF toon (for KDF token).
Captain
# 2
02-02-2013, 08:12 PM
While they're at it, they should give us an insta-max token for the duty officer and reputation systems! Because why should we have to earn our rewards, AMIRITE?
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
While they're at it, they should give us an insta-max token for the duty officer and reputation systems! Because why should we have to earn our rewards, AMIRITE?
Nope, sheesh you just want an easy way out of things.. play the game...
Career Officer
# 4
02-02-2013, 08:20 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-02-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
02-02-2013, 08:31 PM
kinda, how else would i have time to play this game? I got managers to run my company and all i need to do is just attend board meeting once a month.

If i dont have the means (or live in my mom's basement), i wouldn't waste time playing this game and actually get my RL together and try to make it in the world.

I'm sure all the players here are also leading pretty comfy RL, else why would they have so much time playing, when they should try to make it in RL? sheeesh..

So where's my insta-level token? I don't have time to level this alt.. flying off to a holiday tomorrow, need ambassador/kamarag on all my chars!!!!

gotta get to lvl 6.. gotta get to lvl 6.......argghh!

Last edited by avarseir; 02-02-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Captain
# 6
02-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainleavitt View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Hang on! Hang on!

Those asterisks are suppose to be swears, right?

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-02-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 7
02-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Hang on! Hang on!

Those asterisks are suppose to be swears, right?
No no. I believe the correct term is "colorful metaphors."
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku