Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Science and Engineerign rom boffs have subterfuge, which makes the brels special cloak extra good. fire unseen, with 0 reveal. Tractor.. etc, anything, no reveal.

have fun kill good guys
Career Officer
# 2
02-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Mini got buffed.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Rihannsu
# 3
02-05-2013, 06:12 AM
Please tell us more! How many boffs of what quality do you need for this to work? How are the mechanics, precisely?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Captain
# 4
02-05-2013, 06:22 AM
Dont bother saying anything mini. All it will do is kill the klink ques if people abuse it. At the end of the day, the pvp community loses overall.
Captain
# 5
02-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Dont bother saying anything mini. All it will do is kill the klink ques if people abuse it.
Can't be worse really. At least BoPs can be killed easily, not like the Dominion pollution and other trash box ships.
Captain
# 6
02-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Can't be worse really. At least BoPs can be killed easily, not like the Dominion pollution and other trash box ships.
Lately i've been seeing the klink ques quite busy. There are also good fights to be had there. Orions, love them or hate them.
Looking into the future, no feds will que up. Good luck fighting invisible bop vs invisible bop. How is that the same as what it is now? You'll just murder the klink ques. Another nail to hammer in the klink coffin.
Career Officer
# 7
02-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Dont bother saying anything mini. All it will do is kill the klink ques if people abuse it. At the end of the day, the pvp community loses overall.
Naz is right, i find myself shuddering each time i get told about a new bug. Coz when i finally hear then the rest of the community already knows and does it
Ensign
# 8
02-05-2013, 07:11 AM
If no reveal on tractor beam, I'd assume no reveal on other things like EWP and what not.

Way, WAY too much, and I just started to dump dilithium into one of my toons for a B'rel build. Do not want!!!

No reveal when firing would be torp is interesting/fun enough w/o the rest of that!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
Science and Engineerign rom boffs have subterfuge, which makes the brels special cloak extra good. fire unseen, with 0 reveal. Tractor.. etc, anything, no reveal.

have fun kill good guys
I'll find u and all your little friends to!!!

TBR3 endorses this message.
Nova Core
ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
Zeadonouse
ToLate

Last edited by paradise1killer; 02-05-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Captain
# 10
02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post

have fun kill good guys
Didn't you also say that it doesn't boost your torpedo damage like it should and that there's a visual bug where you can't tell if you're cloaked or not?