Commander
# 1 TOS Foundry mission list
02-05-2013, 08:47 PM
I would like to try and make a list of "The Original Series" themed Foundry missions. Please post any you find and help keep TOS alive! I'll start us off:

-Yesterday's Doomsday, Today

-Space Quest

both by DangerOne

Last edited by ricorosebud; 02-05-2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-06-2013, 03:28 AM
There were several TOS themed missions in the latest foundry challenge #5.

"Spectres, Episode Six" by @HippieJohn
"Echo's in Time" by @kahn
"Time and Time Again" by @mmotnahp

They are all some kind of continuation to the Devidian FE and use the TOS interior (if I remember correctly). So a good chance for jumping into your TOS uniforms ^^

Last edited by naharikajal; 02-06-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Here are mine, these are on the KDF side.

[HoloHistory] Klach de Kel Brakt
[HoloHistory] Korma Pass
[HoloHistory] Caleb IV

These are "holodeck programs" that take place in the TOS era. The player takes on the roles of Kang, Kor and Koloth in some of their famous battles (ones referenced in canon but never shown on screen).
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Community Moderator
# 4
02-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Franklin Drake Must Die is ostensibly a 2409 mission, but most of it takes place in TOS time.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Career Officer
# 5
02-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naharikajal View Post
There were several TOS themed missions in the latest foundry challenge #5.

"Spectres, Episode Six" by @HippieJohn
"Echo's in Time" by @kahn
"Time and Time Again" by @mmotnahp

They are all some kind of continuation to the Devidian FE and use the TOS interior (if I remember correctly). So a good chance for jumping into your TOS uniforms ^^
Echo's in Time is now officially found in the Foundry as "Echoes in Time" Fyi.

I had to change a bunch of things spelling and grammar wise in the mission so it should be fairly clean now. If anyone does find anything put it in the feedback or shoot me a PM in game.
Career Officer
# 6
02-06-2013, 08:46 PM
One of the newer ones (and fun to play) is "A Radio Blast from the Past"
My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371
Commander
# 7
02-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Thanks to everyone posting to help TOS fans have a easy resource to get their Foundry fix! Some wonderful missions here, keep 'em coming! (Just started a Klink toon to try out the other side!) TOS FTW!
Rihannsu
# 8
02-09-2013, 08:13 AM
My mission B'Vat's Legacy features TOS-era Romulans.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 9
03-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Need more TOS foundry missions! I am playing with the foundry myself now to make one of my own, but in the meantime, let's keep this list growing if we can. I like to dust off my TOS uniforms and play in that timeline! Keep an eye out for any that are set in that era
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-06-2013, 11:50 PM
My recent first foray into the foundry is a TOS mission (time travel involved). I still need one more review for it to count for foundry rewards and exit the "probationary" period. "Yet There Be Method In It" is the name.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats