Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 205
# 1 New Fleet Ship Predictions
02-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Okay, considering I've been having a lot of luck predicting snow this year, I figured I'd try my hand at predicting what fleet ships Cryptic's got coming before May. I'm limiting this to the Fed side, but I'll also try and guess the shipyard tier...

Fleet Galaxy-X - Tier 5
Fleet Chimera - Tier 5
Fleet Ambassador - Tier 4
Fleet Vesta - Tier 5

And here's one stretch:

Fleet Small Craft - Tiers 1 and 2

Notably absent...any sort of fleet Connie (even just the Exeter variant). Sorry guys, it'd be cool, but it just won't happen.

So, what do you think? Spot on or totally crazy?
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,742
# 2
02-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Fleet Chimera could be a lower tier, if there is a requirement that the original must be owned in the first place.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,018
# 3
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM
fleet dreadnought id say is a definite
Fleet ambassador has already been confirmed to be being looked at for fleet store

vesta is already a ten console ship , so no fleet version there

likewise , a fleet chimera would only be available to those who already own said ship , but may be possible

fleet cruiser may be possible if they manage to omit the Constitution refit skin from it somehow
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
# 4
02-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrincy View Post
fleet cruiser may be possible if they manage to omit the Constitution refit skin from it somehow
That's what I want, it's not that damned hard to do.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 267
# 5
02-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martakurill View Post
Okay, considering I've been having a lot of luck predicting snow this year, I figured I'd try my hand at predicting what fleet ships Cryptic's got coming before May. I'm limiting this to the Fed side, but I'll also try and guess the shipyard tier...

Fleet Galaxy-X - Tier 5
Fleet Chimera - Tier 5
Fleet Ambassador - Tier 4
Fleet Vesta - Tier 5
Why would a "FLEET Ambassador" be a T4? You mean SB Shipyard T4 Unlock? Obviously the ship will be a 10 console T5 ship in the Fleet Store.

I don't know. I don't see the Galaxy getting done. Perhaps it is just me, but I just don't see the Devs budging on this one.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 6
02-06-2013, 12:35 PM
If you get a fleet Vesta, I want a fleet Odyssey. And we already know neither will happen. However on a positive note, after a recent ask Cryptic, we know the PLAYABLE Typhoon is finally getting looked at with possibly making an appearance in game!
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 177
# 7
02-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
However on a positive note, after a recent ask Cryptic, we know the PLAYABLE Typhoon is finally getting looked at with possibly making an appearance in game!
Oh dear lord PLEASE yes, I want a Typhoon! I would be willing too pay THROUGH the nose for a Typhoon class...
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 205
# 8
02-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
If you get a fleet Vesta, I want a fleet Odyssey. And we already know neither will happen. However on a positive note, after a recent ask Cryptic, we know the PLAYABLE Typhoon is finally getting looked at with possibly making an appearance in game!
For clarification purposes, I don't actually want a Fleet Vesta in the game. I was basing this on an interview from a while back stating that this was something under consideration. Considering all the stuff it can do already, I honestly feel that this is a horrible idea, but one that will happen eventually.

Hmm...didn't even think abolut the Typhoon. I could see that beeing added sooner or later, but not willing to call it as before May. I also like what many people in this thread said...make the Chimera Tier 3, but with a requirment you be a LTS already to claim it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,051
# 9
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidstorm View Post
Feds
Fleet Cruiser and fleet Gal X
Klingens
no clue, probably the Garumba?
Since the two most requested ships to get a Fleet upgrade KDF side are the Kar'fi and the Guramba, they'll probably come out with a Fleet Marauder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martakurill View Post
For clarification purposes, I don't actually want a Fleet Vesta in the game. I was basing this on an interview from a while back stating that this was something under consideration. Considering all the stuff it can do already, I honestly feel that this is a horrible idea, but one that will happen eventually.
I'd gladly drop 500Z to get an extra 10% hull and shields, as would many others. Shouldn't be too game breaking, unless they do something really fun like come out with an 11 or 12 console version.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 147
# 10
02-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon92518 View Post
I don't know. I don't see the Galaxy getting done. Perhaps it is just me, but I just don't see the Devs budging on this one.
Galaxy as in Galaxy-X/Dreadnought cruiser? It already has a fleet skin.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54 AM.