Rihannsu
In MAY

Romulans will need
All romulan ships from curret game and...
1000 day veteran ship
3 Temporal ships from lockbox
2 year anniversary ship (Bort\Ody equivalent)
3 year anniversary ship ( T3 )
Captain's Yacht type shuttle reward

Species:
Romulan
Reman
Libirated borg
Alien
Caitian\Ferasan Z-Store equivalent (maybe non cat race)
Uniform for all of them.

Fleet system
Fully functional starbase with all T1-T5 construction models.
Embassy ( this is universal so no problem)
Both will take about year for fresh started fleets to complete full T5 if faction released in May

Doff system
Faction based assigments, remeber kdf and fed have many different from each other themed missions.

Capital city\starbase.

Romulan Academy like zone.

All FE dialogs rewrite.

If faction will start even from lvl 30-40:
Faction specific missions. Loads of them, and i am talking about copy\paste ones not even about rsomething really new, imagine work with all those texts, contact npcs etc...

PvP
It will be slaughter first months at level 50 without damage done\recieved accolades, fleet ships\gear\weapons, stf rep gear, funky consoles. Looks pretty onesided for me and Romies not on winning side.

I think i forgot something but question is...Do you really think Cryptic can do it even for end of May while adding more things for fed\kdf(lol) those 3 months ? All i can imagine for may is faction divied for KDF and FED sides.

But if Cryptic can pull out Real faction it will be miracle like event!

Last edited by zarxidejacko; 02-07-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
02-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxidejacko View Post
Romulans will need
All romulan ships from curret game and...
1000 day veteran ship
3 Temporal ships from lockbox
2 year anniversary ship (Bort\Ody equivalent)
3 year anniversary ship ( T3 )
Captain's Yacht type shuttle reward
old lockboxes wouldnt be redone for a new faction until a re-release of it happens, so no need to worry about the temporal ships at the start.

2 year anniversary ship would be Cstore only since the 2nd anniversary event cant be replayed like the 3rd can. so again, that one likely wont happen at launch.

anything planned for the Cstore would likely be released AFTEr the faction is released and see how it fairs.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.

Last edited by tenkari; 02-07-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-07-2013, 07:05 AM
uhmmm... Do i think they'll do it... yes... Do I thin kthey'll sacrifice other things to get it done.. maybe...
Career Officer
# 4
02-07-2013, 07:06 AM
When you put it like that, then there is little chance to see it for Season 8, and certainly not in the May update either, imo.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Republic Veteran
# 5
02-07-2013, 07:10 AM
If they made a Romulan faction I doubt any of that will be ready anytime soon. But if they made a faction it will be a faction, and everything will be added later, but only time will tell...but I have hopes it's a Romulan faction in may

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Last edited by neoakiraii; 02-07-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
When you put it like that, then there is little chance to see it for Season 8, and certainly not in the May update either, imo.
unless this faction is what a lot of the staff has been working on since the bulk of Season 7 was released. if only a small handful have been the ones doing the events/lockboxes, that would still leave a decent number of the 50+ current employees to work on a new faction.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 7
02-07-2013, 07:25 AM
At last someone who hasn't lost sense of reality

Quote:
I think i forgot something but question is...
- "Romulan Academy" for Doffing and Events like Anniversaries
- Romulan Mirror Event
- complete Revamp of DS9 / Defera / Nukura and even New Romulus to inculde Romulans in STFs/Reputation etc

Quote:
All FE dialogs rewrite.
True but how exactly :

FE 1 : that's the one that actually could make sense ...
FE 2 : What are Romulans doing in the FED/KDF "Neutral Zone" (they might have to revamp the whole Sector Map for this)
FE 3 : Well if it's gonna be Mol Rihan Romulans, it could make sense ... if you're gonna play "evil" Tal Shiar Romulans ... you probably might have to fight against yourself here
FE 4 : Again Romulans on a FED Spacestation, ok KDF is there too, but thats because of "Omega Force" ...

Quote:
I think i forgot something but question is...
... FE4 might make sense if Romulans are gonna be in the Omega Force as well, so they gonna need unique STF Gear ... again only IF they're not gonna be Tal Shiar

Quote:
PvP
It will be slaughter first months at level 50 without damage done\recieved accolades, fleet ships\gear\weapons, stf rep gear, funky consoles. Looks pretty onesided for me and Romies not on winning side.
not mentioning how PVP should work at all ...
1. FED vs FED
2. FED vs KDF
3. KDF vs KDF
4. ROM vs KDF
5. ROM vs ROM
6. FED vs ROM

PvP already sucks, but this is gonna kill it completely

Last edited by thutmosis85; 02-07-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Rihannsu
# 8
02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thutmosis85 View Post
At last someone who hasn't lost sense of reality
I knew i forgot something xD
Fixing OP
2010 is my join date.
Republic Veteran
# 9
02-07-2013, 07:40 AM
I really could careless for the FE being updated for a Romulan faction, when the FE are meant for FEDs.

I speak for myself when i say I want a Romulan faction I spent 2 years in this game happy before starbeses, I just want the faction the vet ship I could careless I want a Warbird lock box ships don't care I want a warbird. Doffs I don't think would be hard

That leaves STFs well....Let the Federation, and Klingons fight the Borg and then when they are exhausted I will wipe them out with my Warbird.

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Career Officer
# 10
02-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I really could careless for the FE being updated for a Romulan faction, when the FE are meant for FEDs.

I speak for myself when i say I want a Romulan faction I spent 2 years in this game happy before starbeses, I just want the faction the vet ship I could careless I want a Warbird lock box ships don't care I want a warbird. Doffs I don't think would be hard

That leaves STFs well....Let the Federation, and Klingons fight the Borg and then when they are exhausted I will wipe them out with my Warbird.
This is exactly the mentality that has led to the Klingons being left entirely unfinished and why the Romulans will arrive in a similar state.