Starfleet Veteran
# 1 fastest way to earn expertise
02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm kind of drained of it at the moment, and I will be needing more for some bridge officer training. Also, my fleet and rep projects could use some.

If you needed to grind expertise in the fastest way possible, what would you do?
Captain
# 2
02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Run Mirror Incursion it gives the bonus to skill points which is converted into Expertise at max level.
Career Officer
# 3
02-08-2013, 09:07 PM
missions

lots of missions

Foundry daily, episodic content...etc.
Captain
# 4
06-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
Run Mirror Incursion it gives the bonus to skill points which is converted into Expertise at max level.
This .
Run it at any level for the whole event (1 hour non stop) to get tons of xp .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Could you clarify which mission this is? When I do a search through foundry missions I can't find one labeled "mirror incursion."
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Commander
# 6
10-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Mirror Incursion is an event that is scheduled to happen at various times each day. The hourly calendar will tell you when.

Last edited by nccmark; 10-03-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Lieutenant
# 7
10-03-2013, 06:16 AM
yup, concur with the MU being a good one.

but its only there for an hour, maybe 2, each day.

and only if you happen to be on at the time it is running.

for a more practical approach, try replaying some Episode missions. they award lots of Expertise and some of them have rather valuable completion rewards as well
Ensign
# 8
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM
federation members can run any of the partol missions, they award over 2k skill points and 2k Expertise.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
10-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
I'm kind of drained of it at the moment, and I will be needing more for some bridge officer training. Also, my fleet and rep projects could use some.

If you needed to grind expertise in the fastest way possible, what would you do?
If you have enough EC get yourself a 1 Hour or 8 Hour XP bonus thingy from the Exchange then spam the Mirror Universe Invasion mission for a hour when its on. (I say 8 hour just in case you do decide to do Patrol Missions and the Borg Invasion missions in Sector space)

You can also replay Episodes too the other night with the MU and a couple of missions i made 200K Expertise easily.