Career Officer
Paid to unlock the liberated borg XII duty officer store. The store is BLANK. Nothing.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
02-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Did you have any other Omega Store Unlocks active on this character? If so, could you see those items still?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Republic Veteran
# 3
02-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Funny you mention this. I can't find the project to unlock them in the store. I'm T5 on 2 toons and its the same for both. Also on both toons I can't find any projects to unlock Borg space weapons in the store. I actually thought the space weapons and doffs had been removed from the game for some reason :s
Captain
# 4
02-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Huh. I'm tier 5, and I think the only things I got in addition to tier 4 were the Mk XII gear options (space and ground). No store for space weapons, no DOffs.
Republic Veteran
# 5
02-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Glad I'm not the only 1 lol
Commander
# 6
02-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm going to copy 2 toons over to Tribble to test this. One has store unlocks and one doesn't. It will take a couple of days to complete T1.

It would be nice if the "copy" function were expanded to include the reputation state.
Career Officer
# 7
02-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkelda View Post
Paid to unlock the liberated borg XII duty officer store. The store is BLANK. Nothing.
I'm experiencing this same problem. I paid to unlock the purple Liberated Borg duty officer. The countdown completed. The store button is now functional but the window is completely blank. To answer Borticus's question, this was my first Omega store unlock. I had no other store items unlocked.
Ensign
# 8
02-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixonium View Post
I'm experiencing this same problem. I paid to unlock the purple Liberated Borg duty officer. The countdown completed. The store button is now functional but the window is completely blank. To answer Borticus's question, this was my first Omega store unlock. I had no other store items unlocked.
Ditto for me. Finished the purple Liberated Borg DOFF unlock, which was my first Omega store unlock, clicked on the Store button, and got a completely blank dialog box (aside from the 'Exit' button).
Career Officer
# 9 Same Problem
02-17-2013, 01:56 AM
Very frustrating to pay for the store item and then not be able to use it.
Lieutenant
# 10
02-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Same incident here -- full decription:

After purchasing the Borg doff store unlocks, the timer ticks down 2 minutes, as if it were going to give you the Accept/Claim button, but instead no button shows up -- it ticks down to zero and the timer disappears. The Borg doffs do not appear in the store after that.

Confirmed with both the blue and purple Borg doff unlocks -- neither one gave an Accept button or put the Borg doffs in the Omega store. The Borg doff projects are then considered spent and cannot be reactivated.

I had 7 other Omega store unlocks completed prior to the attempt.

Last edited by je11yfish; 02-17-2013 at 03:09 AM.