Captain
# 1 Lockbox Ships
02-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Is there a way to store them anywhere else then the shipyard or share it between chars ?
I quess not because then they might loose money on it, but I would suggest something possible to store these ships because when deleted you can get it back instead off spill out another wallet off money and be lucky to get that ship back and offcourse getting back all weapons, shields, engines, deflector and console stuff.
It happend to a friend off mine and he was verry upset on loosing the ship he won with the lockboxes. so after that he had to start buying lots off boxes when he finaly had his ship back he still needed to buy fleet weapons, shields, engines, deflector and consoles.
so the cost was prety high on that....

Thats why I would like to ask is there a way when winning a ship that it automaticly saves so you could get it back from C-Store or whatever.... ????

Greets
Career Officer
# 2
02-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi,

1) Always remove ship consoles/weapons prior to discharging the item. As your friend learned, you lose whatever you keep on the ship!

2) Cryptic allows you to buy extra ship slots. Thus, you do not have to discharge lock box ships (nor should you really unless your absolutely certain)! Remember, other than lock box ships, lobi ships, tier token ships (gained from reaching a new level) and fleet ships you can reclaim any discharged ship purchased from the C-Store and reclaim them again afterwards. The aforementioned ships are once off's and will be forever lost if discharged!

3) If you do not wish to use cash for these extra ship slots, grind for them instead. Get some dill, convert it to Zen, and purchase said slots.

This doesn't help your friend or you I suppose but knowledge is power!
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Captain
# 3
02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Normaly it would make sence to do like you say but if you are busy with sto turn away to drink some coffee and your child think he can do the same and delete your ship your are angry right ?

Not at your child but on cryptic for not giving a option to somehow save the ship onto the system thats whats this is all about not because he or I won't buy anny slots.
It's more like you allready spend a lot off real money or ours off grinding to get the ship and the stuff and then loosing it like that is no fun at all.
Captain
# 4
02-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Thats why I sugest a option to save the ship like a C-Store ship and not only that you give the people at the shipyard it is possible to win that ship you would have more people grinding or buying and going for that certain lockbox !!!
Captain
# 5
02-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
Normaly it would make sence to do like you say but if you are busy with sto turn away to drink some coffee and your child think he can do the same and delete your ship your are angry right ?

Not at your child but on cryptic for not giving a option to somehow save the ship onto the system thats whats this is all about not because he or I won't buy anny slots.
It's more like you allready spend a lot off real money or ours off grinding to get the ship and the stuff and then loosing it like that is no fun at all.

Not seeing how it's Cryptic's fault a person is an inattentive parent who is in the bad habit of leaving his or her computer unattended while still logged into the game. A child can't just click and delete a ship by accident.

The child first has to go to the shipyard.
Then go to the right contact.
Then select a ship
Then choose to discharge it.
Then type in the correct name including upper and lower case letters and punctuation before finishing the discharge process.

It takes less than a minute to logout, and login to the game and that prevents junior from deleting anything "accidentally".
Commander
# 6
02-11-2013, 02:18 AM
he could contact costumer support,pwe do know to give items back if u accidentally delete them it give more then few times mount back to ppl in some games if they had prof they had it so should be be same thing with ship