Ensign
# 1 Looking for LGBT Fleet
02-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Like another player on here I have seen many people part of an LGBT Fleet , however i never get responses. So i am trying here. I would really like to join an LGBT fleet , hopefully there are some still open to new members.
Lieutenant
# 2
02-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Hmm. I never considered they even existed. Why in particular? I'm guessing more as a social than a game thing?
Career Officer
# 3
02-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Stonewall Fleet is a large LGBT fleet and I've flown with several members in ESTFs on several occasions. They're a solid group of people and have been around for a long time.

http://fleet.stonewallgaming.net/

Hope this helps
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Ensign
# 4
02-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Your right it is more of a social thing. I saw a fleet like that before and was trying to join.
Lieutenant
# 5
02-12-2013, 05:20 AM
If the fleet(s) you're seeing are "LBGT of Starfleet #th Order" or similarly named, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

All those numbered-order fleets are inter-related. There's pretty much nothing LGBT about them except the name, they send out random invites, hardly anyone talks to one another, and they're run like some kind of pyramid scheme.

I joined one for a couple weeks, and it was pretty depressing. Like no chatting in fleet, not social at all. Was just pretty much people working towards starbase projects. Then the leader showed up and started being active, and things got a whole lot worse. First of all, he was like only semi-literate and everything he said was horribly spelled with txt-speak and bad grammar. Then he spent all his time badgering people to donate to the fleet projects/fleet bank so they could get promoted, move to the next level, and have people under them.

After a few days I got fed up with that and left. I've seen a couple other fleets that profess to be LGBT, but I haven't tried them, so I can't tell you either way. But I'd really recommend avoiding those numbered-order fleets.