Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 300
hi I'm really struggling to get a better turn rate for my oddy ship I have the adapted maco space set equipped and two engineering consoles that helps increase the turn rate but its still a bit slow
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,055
# 2
02-12-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim625 View Post
hi I'm really struggling to get a better turn rate for my oddy ship I have the adapted maco space set equipped and two engineering consoles that helps increase the turn rate but its still a bit slow
welcome to cruisers
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,037
# 3
02-12-2013, 03:11 AM
personally i'm a supporter of giving all cruiser +2 turnrate up until a max of 10.

but in your case the solution is simpler: get the chevron separation console from the command oddy. RCS consoles are useless on cruiser, it is not worth putting on one if your base turnrate is below 9 or 10.
Go pro or go home
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,209
# 4
02-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
personally i'm a supporter of giving all cruiser +2 turnrate up until a max of 10.
i support that as well

i say, no less than a base turn of 7, and no more than 10.5 (because of the kamarag)

even at 7, bortasqu' and carriers would be a lot more usable for me than they currently are
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
# 5
02-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I agree completely!
Passive +2 at least
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 251
# 6
02-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
i support that as well

i say, no less than a base turn of 7, and no more than 10.5 (because of the kamarag)

even at 7, bortasqu' and carriers would be a lot more usable for me than they currently are
Actually it would be no more than 11 because of the K'tinga
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,209
# 7
02-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
Actually it would be no more than 11 because of the K'tinga
which version? or do they all have 11 turn?
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,155
# 8
02-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim625 View Post
hi I'm really struggling to get a better turn rate for my oddy ship I have the adapted maco space set equipped and two engineering consoles that helps increase the turn rate but its still a bit slow
Saucer Separation helps.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 258
# 9
02-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Even a +1 on an oddy would be great, give that +1 to the galaxy too >.>
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,742
# 10
02-12-2013, 04:24 AM
+2 to all fed cruisers....And that klingon bathtub
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:31 PM.