Starfleet Veteran
# 1 the recruit Mehrune thread
02-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Hello my STO character is "Mehrune@Kamiyama10". I am looking for a casual fleet with no play time or contribution requirements and no drama. Ideally I would like to be in a medium sized fleet (20 to 50 members) and would like at least Tier 2 on each holding, but that's negotiable.

I normally don't talk much and am a fairly laid-back guy. I would like the freedom to purchase as many fleet requisitions as I deem necessary. I would happily fill re-requisition projects. No problem.

If you feel I would be a welcome member to your fleet, send me a mail or pm. Thanks for your time!
Lieutenant
Hello,

I see that no one else has commented on this thread, so let me be the first to promote my fleet. 5th Special Operations Division is an RP fleet (now I know you did not specify this, but it definitely could be worth your while), that is social and helpful. We have a Tier 1 starbase that is very close to getting Tier 2. We recently underwent some reconstruction, but are back better than ever. We have a strong recruitment going on at the moment, and we are looking to build on this. If you are looking to participate heavily in fleet operations, now would definitely be the time to get involved. However, if you are a casual player we also have no issues with it. The fact that our fleet is made up of mature players should speak volumes about our understanding of RL.

I invite you to take a look at our forum thread linked below. If any further questions arise, please feel free to comment on the post (we never complain about bumping), and we would happily answer. Also, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!