Career Officer
So, got my taxes back and decided to go lifetime, I am choosing to pay with my paypal account (since for some odd reason your CC processor hates me).

I have been stuck on a loading screen for 10 minutes now with no progress, just loading forever and ever.

Is there still an ongoing issue with paypal and Cryptic?

EDIT

Its now been much longer and still loading... guess Cryptic or PWE really doesn't want this money I have for them.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds

Last edited by kevaldt; 02-13-2013 at 06:50 AM.
Captain
# 2
02-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Might be worth waiting until the sale comes up, they usually have a few each year and will save a lot of money, plus i think in this the universe agrees as it looks like something is stopping you at the moment
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Career Officer
# 3
02-13-2013, 06:57 AM
I thought about waiting, but looking at the sale history I noticed that the first lifetime sale of 2012 was in June, I cant hold on to money that long, no matter how hard I try.

I did go ahead and close the screen, seeing as the purchase process had never actually started I shouldnt have any issues, I have emailed support and await their response.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Your computer is just trying to save you from making a huge mistake
Career Officer
# 5
02-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Thankfully I wasnt able to get the lifetime because today the ability to get fleet marks was nerfed... That is a major factor in my decision and now I will have to think more on this before voting with my wallet.

Taking away the ability to get fleet marks may be the death of my small fleet, and none of us really have a desire to move to another.

Just lost my $300 Cryptic, you happy now?
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
Commander
# 6
02-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
Thankfully I wasnt able to get the lifetime because today the ability to get fleet marks was nerfed... That is a major factor in my decision and now I will have to think more on this before voting with my wallet.

Taking away the ability to get fleet marks may be the death of my small fleet, and none of us really have a desire to move to another.

Just lost my $300 Cryptic, you happy now?
Talk about timing!

Yeah, funny. I was thinking of ponying up the cash for next month. LOL

Qapla'
"Dammit J'mpok! I'm a Warrior, not a Worrier!"

- KDF Ambassador Syon vocalizing her objection to the discussions of possible peace talks with the UFP due to recent Borg and Undine activities.
Hegh'bat, Stardate 66588.8
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
So, got my taxes back and decided to go lifetime, I am choosing to pay with my paypal account (since for some odd reason your CC processor hates me).

I have been stuck on a loading screen for 10 minutes now with no progress, just loading forever and ever.

Is there still an ongoing issue with paypal and Cryptic?

EDIT

Its now been much longer and still loading... guess Cryptic or PWE really doesn't want this money I have for them.
Did you try to Use an EBT card? that is how I got mine. THANKS O-MAN!!!

Beers,

Jengoz []B