Ensign
Good morning members. I haven't been in-game in a long while, around the season 3 launch for reference. I have 2 VA characters (1Eng, 1Sci) and about to start my TAC characters. I do have some experience in the game and would like to contribute to starbase construction/ development. You can find me in game (apocalypse1177) or via email (edwill4@hotmail.com).
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-16-2013, 04:22 AM
Good Afternoon.

It's good to hear that you decided to return to Star Trek Online. Being away for, 4 seasons now, would have been quite a feat for me.

In your search for a fleet, I wish to put mine on your desk for consideration. Taskforce Bloodmoon is a relatively small fleet and, embarrassingly, we are currently working on Tier 2 for our starbase and have yet to put much effort into the Embassy. However, this does give you the opportunity to fulfill your want to help build.

As every fleet does, we have our active, inactive, and once-in-a-blue-mooners. I am happy to say that our decent group of active members are highly dedicated to the fleet and give it everything they've got. And not just in donating supplies. Each officer brings something to the table and because of this, we have a plethora of skills and talents. Anything from outfitting, crafting, tactics, PvP, PvE, etc. We're currently in the process of commissioning a Division each for Roleplay, PvP, and PvE with more to come, and leadership positions available to those who prove themselves and desire the role.

Bloodmoon is quite a relaxed group but, at the same time, members maintain good structure and progress. A few members are current or retired military, so our leadership chain is quite strong and balanced.

For more information, you can check out my thread here or our fledgling website here. You can also add me with @RileyWolff or send me an in-game mail using Hrenti@RileyWolff.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Prove yourself so that you may forge your legend.

Riley
Career Officer
# 3
02-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Check out 32nd Vipers. You won't be disappointed.
Lieutenant
# 4 Star Trek Legends
02-17-2013, 04:00 AM
New members are always welcome at Star Trek Legends.

- We are an international fleet including members from Britain, Canada, Germany and USA.

- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

- We have a website and forum which are moderated and suitable for everybody.

- There are no ridiculous fleet rules but members are required to be active at least every 2 weeks.

- Members who donate to fleet projects can withdraw 5,000 energy credits and one item a day from the fleet bank.

We are a medium size fleet and are looking to expand further so please check out our website:

http://startreklegends.webs.com/

Last edited by jonpaz; 02-18-2013 at 08:48 AM.