Lieutenant
# 1 Imagine
02-14-2013, 11:25 PM
If star trek online ever got the level of complexity that is Eve online. Forgive me if this has been discussed as I'm new to the forums but EVE was amazing, just so hard to get into now it's been released for so long.
Rihannsu
# 2
02-14-2013, 11:38 PM
EVE is complex in the exact same way that filling out my taxes is complex, and it's almost as amusing.

Almost.
Republic Veteran
# 3
02-14-2013, 11:40 PM
I have never played EVE but, I have heard about the complexity of it. Not my cup of tea.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Career Officer
# 4
02-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krypter3 View Post
If star trek online ever got the level of complexity that is Eve online. Forgive me if this has been discussed as I'm new to the forums but EVE was amazing, just so hard to get into now it's been released for so long.
If you're looking for complexity you are so in the wrong place. I would love to see it, but I definitely do not expect to see it.

Continuing with your hypothetical, I can imagine if Star Trek Online ever got to the complexity level of EVE. I think I might enjoy it a lot more. That's just me.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.