Captain
# 1 so im a noob
02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
so i guess i'm a noob, i was pugging it this morning and this guy on the other team calls my team (a opvp pugmade) that we were noobs.

So then the guy says for me to go play by* yourself, so then I says to the guy if I wanted to play by* myself I wouldn't be playing an mmo.

true story.

vid soon to show it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

-re edited so it won't be mistaken for anything dirty, my bad bran.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?

Last edited by maicake716; 02-15-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Captain
# 2
02-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
so i guess i'm a noob, i was pugging it this morning and this guy on the other team calls my team (a opvp pugmade) that we were noobs.

true story.

vid soon to show it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Damn it Mai, you and your noobiness. Always relying on your super-op Sci powers of awesomesauce (or whatever memes you want to toss in).

Don't you know you're *not* supposed to debuff people? Sci ships are supposed to be healers and nothing more. :/

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Captain
# 3
02-15-2013, 04:49 AM
Sooo, whats new?
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
# 4
02-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
Damn it Mai, you and your noobiness. Always relying on your super-op Sci powers of awesomesauce (or whatever memes you want to toss in).

Don't you know you're *not* supposed to debuff people? Sci ships are supposed to be healers and nothing more. :/
but he said i was a noob for being on a team!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Lieutenant
# 5
02-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Pffft, only noobs need premades. Pros can handle Elite STFs solo, without needing a pug. In their imba skittlesboats.
Captain
# 6
02-15-2013, 05:20 AM
Quote:
but he said i was a noob for being on a team!
That's cuz you be representin', homie! FedCentral4Lyfe!

Now if you'll excuse me, I feel a strong urge to go drink a couple of bleach shooters with ammonia chasers.
Lieutenant
# 7
02-15-2013, 05:36 AM
Can't wait for the video rofl
P2W means Play To Win

Archimede - Leader and Founder of "Raiders of Starfleet"
...and 21 other characters!
Career Officer
# 8
02-15-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:

true story.

vid soon to show it.

Maicake. Mai Mai Mai. You can't just do that. I mean we all know you're a noob. You know you're a noob. Your Mom prolly STILL writes "Happy B-Day Noob" on your icecream cake. Your NOOB is EPIC NOOB. And we love our little Nooby guy.

But this guy clearly doesn't know you. He's calling noob for all the poorest, wrongest, destitute of humorness reasons in the world.

It's FULL of IRONY.

Your job, if you're gonna make a video, is to serve up that irony to us, PVP, in all its icey chilled, jello quivering glory. Let it vacillate and scintillate upon that fine china we call you tube. Let it tempt us with its lampoony goodness. Go! Go and CREATE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVMpshDA98 <delectable jello of irony.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Career Officer
# 9
02-15-2013, 07:05 AM
What a noob you are!

http://hilbertguide.com

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Career Officer
# 10
02-15-2013, 07:15 AM
Oh it wasn't MUCH.

Some Guy: You're a NOOB!
Maicake: LOL!

I paraphrased a bit, but that's the gist of it. Anytime I can help let me know.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Closed Thread