Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
I thought this was a glitch http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/...5-15-05-41.jpg so I soft logged and then hard logged, even tried to check it in space dock and in orbit.

I was under the impression it was Higher.

stowiki.org states it's "945 Shield Regeneration every 6 sec"

I thought it was changed to 262.5 every 6 sec after Cryptic took away the epic mode glitch.


Anyone one know of a bug?
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,465
# 2
02-15-2013, 12:31 PM
You're on the ground.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
# 3
02-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
You're on the ground.


As my post stated: I checked it in orbit and on (ground)Space dock .

Last edited by hokeb1; 02-15-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,465
# 4
02-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokeb1 View Post
As my post stated: I checked it in orbit and on the ground.
Yet you're using a ground screenie as the poster for your issue. Come back with one buzzing around the outside of ESD with the same number and you'll have a leg to stand on.
Ensign
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14
# 5
02-15-2013, 12:39 PM
I've got 315 Shield Regeneration every 6 seconds puttering around Omega Leonis

Proofs:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...FC568298613FB/
Ali'kshash in STO. Marauding Gorn Science.


Last edited by xilrada; 02-15-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
# 6
02-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilrada View Post
I've got 315 Shield Regeneration every 6 seconds puttering around Omega Leonis

Proofs:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...FC568298613FB/


mis-post see below

Last edited by hokeb1; 02-15-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
# 7
02-15-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Yet you're using a ground screenie as the poster for your issue. Come back with one buzzing around the outside of ESD with the same number and you'll have a leg to stand on.



Bug fixed, thanks

Last edited by hokeb1; 02-15-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15 PM.