Lt. Commander
# 1 Open PVP
02-16-2013, 02:53 AM
I've just listened to the Priority One Supplemental Interview, it is my understandig that an open PVP war zone its still far away, apparently its more important the integration of the game with tablets and mobiles (and sure they don't support open pvp mmo) (are we going the way of angry birds?).

An open pvp war zone its the only reason I still play the game after roughly 460 days subscription.. I love the game but in its current state IMO still taste as a demo.
To date the first M of MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) stand for a 5 vs 5 pvp match or a 20 ppl coop mission. True you could spend your days fighting in Kerat or N'vak but its still very limited and feels to much of a sand box.

This its NOT a rage, troll or flaming post, I onestly want to know your opinion on this, and I hope this post gets big enough to be noticed and may be anwered as well, with a definitive date on the time that its still needed to bring this game up to date with most of the other MMO's out there. Please be kind english its not my language but i will check the post frequerntly to see if any clarification on my part its needed...
thank you for your attention
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Yes, we need more and better open PVP areas
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Is n vak the ground version of kerrat?