Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
i was playing asset recovery when i reprogrammed a borg and it just got stuck in the gaps between borg flooring even i or my boffs get stuck its really annoying as i cant complete the mission
heres a pic of what im on about http://oi48.tinypic.com/bgcmf5.jpg
can someone immediately notify or pm the team about this as it needs to be fixed and i think it much of been cuased by one of the patches
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2013, 03:50 AM
There are a MILLION (and I am not even slightly being hyperbolic) instances in this game where NPCs manage to get stuck in the environment. I had to fail and redo one of the Romulan tiers because a Tholian Captain managed to somehow get in side of the cave wall and couldn't get out (and obviously I can't shoot through rock).

BOffs have beamed into the ground and gotten stuck. They and hostile NPCs have managed to jump into walls and the ground...

I really hope something is done to fix this. A number of the ignored bugs in the game are simply annoyances. The broken environment actually hinders or stops gameplay, as in your case.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
Ensign
# 3
02-16-2013, 04:00 AM
yh but in my case i cant complete mission ive tried it 7 times and this always happens -_-
Ensign
# 4
03-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindjm15 View Post
i was playing asset recovery when i reprogrammed a borg and it just got stuck in the gaps between borg flooring even i or my boffs get stuck its really annoying as i cant complete the mission
heres a pic of what im on about http://oi48.tinypic.com/bgcmf5.jpg
can someone immediately notify or pm the team about this as it needs to be fixed and i think it much of been cuased by one of the patches

Just found out on this that if your an engy, you can put a shield down to bump them over the cracks

edit: nm, free'd the stuck borg and the shield is still up.

Last edited by lordbuttslol; 03-30-2013 at 03:20 PM.