Career Officer
I don't seem to be able to search for any foundry missions anymore, anyone else having this problem? and if so any solutions?
Lt. Commander
Just asking, is the Foundry down? I've been working on a foundry mission....not the first I've tried, but the first I've got been able to make work the way I wanted and that I'm happy with.

I've spent more time this past week than I should have working on it. I really wanted to finish it this weekend. I got into the foundry earlier and made a few changes to it, and when I tried to save it I got an error about not connecting to the server. Since I had only made a few minor changes (I just placed a few enemies on a map) I logged out and tried to log back in and got the message of a patch server failure when trying to access the foundry. I can log into the game easily enough, I even played a quick mission with my KDF character. So I attempted to get into the foundry again, but the create content box is greyed out now.

I'm only asking because I've come to enjoy the foundry more than simply playing....and I really want to finish this mission I'm working on. I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this so I'll know its not a problem on my end.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Something goofy is going on, journal is blank, but a mission I already had accepted the other day is accessible..

No idea about the state of the editor atm though
Captain
# 4 Can't Access "Create Content"?
02-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi Guys.

Last night I bought 4 foundry slots for 10,000 dil and I could access the editor and play around for a bit. (I'm a foundry n00b and starting on my learning curve) No problems last night at all.

Today, I log in and find that the "Create Content" button on the top of the character select screen is greyed out. Nothing what so ever happens when I click on it. Not even the option to purchase more slots.

Has the foundry editor been temporarily disabled or something? Or is this a bug? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Ensign
# 5
02-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Hi Guys.

Last night I bought 4 foundry slots for 10,000 dil and I could access the editor and play around for a bit. (I'm a foundry n00b and starting on my learning curve) No problems last night at all.

Today, I log in and find that the "Create Content" button on the top of the character select screen is greyed out. Nothing what so ever happens when I click on it. Not even the option to purchase more slots.

Has the foundry editor been temporarily disabled or something? Or is this a bug? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
I think something is up, starting a few minutes ago you cannot even access foundry content in game.
William McCormick -- Vice Admiral USS. Tiberius-E Odyssey Tactical

Captain in The Armada fleet -- Information Officer.

The Voyage (Webshow mostly about Star Trek Online)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
02-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Hi Captains,

The Team is investigating. We'll have it back up ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 7
02-16-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah, Thanks Brandon! Much appreciated!
Career Officer
# 8
02-16-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanks brandon!

I'll post again when I notice that it's back online

Admiral Zenso'ji

PvP Boot Camp Coach
Vice Admiral of Forum Administration
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensoji1 View Post
Thanks brandon!

I'll post again when I notice that it's back online

Admiral Zenso'ji
Hilariously, the good thing about the foundry being down is that since I can't work on my mission this morning I remembered its time to give my oldest cat her meds on time. She's 17 and has a urinary tract infection and needs a thyroid pill.

Hmmm...maybe thats not a good thing. She's old, but lord she scratched me to death. Trying to force a cat to take a pill is as hazardous as selling pink lemonade to a klingon in leiu of bloodwine. You end up getting cut with pointy things....
Ensign
# 10
02-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Good to hear. Toss the IOR's back in as well while you guys are at it.
Closed Thread