Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
My KDF character has a blue quality Tractor Beam Officer, Wadi species that I got a while ago through an Officer Exchange mission. However, I cannot use him in any slot for a DOFF mission that requires a Tractor Beam Officer. I am fairly certain (though have not tested it fully) that he cannot be selected for *any* duty officer missions at all.

His name is Charnalur, which should help tracking him down in your databases.

If it is a mission that requires his speciality, I do NOT get the alert where you are told you don't have an available officer of that type that denies you the ability to start choosing DOFFs to use. Instead I am allowed to choose the assignment, but the officer cannot be selected in the correct spot. I have no other Tractor Beam Officers on this ship currently, so I am left with a blank list with no selection option.

I also cannot assign this same duty officer to active duty. If you press the button to put him on space duty, nothing happens.

As far as I am aware, this is the only DOFF I have ever encountered these issues with. He simply seems to be totally non-functional.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 02-16-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
02-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Hmm.... BEHOLD: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/#/a...?_sid=734fd68d

MINE!

Oh and yeah, it's a FED, it has a KDF rank on it but the actual doff faction is FED.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 3
02-24-2013, 12:46 AM
same thing happens to me with the powered alien artifact quest and the DOFF Elizabeth Mohr, for some reason i am unable to slot her into the mission
Rihannsu
# 4
02-24-2013, 06:32 AM
Mohr is a civilian.... I don't think you can use civilians.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 5
02-28-2013, 02:27 PM
it says any officer as long as they have resolve as a trait unless im reading it wrong
Lieutenant
# 6
03-02-2013, 04:31 AM
You cant use Civilians for that mission, like you cant use civilians anymore for officer exchange missions.