Lieutenant
# 1 Researcher Rescue bug?
02-16-2013, 11:22 PM
I am needing to beam down to Kassae IV after doing a stupid long fight with aceton assimilator ship. After I got two ships down I was given the option to beam down. I said not now as I was grabbing the anomolies.

I then had no option to beam down. I went around the planet twice, finding a spot that changed my mission log to saying Safe Transport with a sub-heading of disabling a Gorn battleship, I think with a different title too. I guess this area is used by a different mission and that is just a trigger spot for the other mission?

How do I get down to the planet if I said no now without starting all over again?

Last edited by itpalg; 02-17-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
02-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Well over an hour with no response so I guess I am forced to leave the system and do it over again.
Captain
# 3
02-19-2013, 01:48 AM
Haven't played this mission for a long time, but I remember that I had a problem similar to yours. I went on anomaly hunting halfway and then couldn't continue the mission.

It seems that mission progress is active on a certain place of the map, when you leave it, it can be difficult to find it back.

Perhaps you can leave the map and re-enter it. Probably you will spawn on the right spot and be able to continue the mission.

I replayed it, as I remember, sticking to mission scenario completely. Those anomalies are easy to get elsewhere. (it s a shame though, once in a while you might find a box of dilithium in one of those anomalies)
Ensign
# 4
12-13-2013, 12:59 AM
This just happened to me. What I did was warp out of the system and when I tried to re-enter it gave me the option to continue the mission. When I selected the mission it went straight to selecting the boarding party and I beamed to the planet from the warp map.

-Drelen13
Ensign
# 5
05-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelen13 View Post
This just happened to me. What I did was warp out of the system and when I tried to re-enter it gave me the option to continue the mission. When I selected the mission it went straight to selecting the boarding party and I beamed to the planet from the warp map.

-Drelen13
Just had to say thanks this advice worked for me perfectly after flying around system for 15 minutes trying to find the spot to continue ^^