Lt. Commander
??????????????????????
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
??????????????????????
if you have an open beta key hurry and download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
If D2D has their mirror of the beta client up, then you should be all set.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
coderanger, i downloaded it when they first released it about 2 days ago, they released it saturday or so and i downloaded it and installed it.

i did not do that bad patching everyone else did on sunday. you know the one which messed up their clients.

so should i now try to patch if i get a msg to patch when i execute the exe? i want to be able to log in tomorrow, not have to download some 2.5 gig patch that others are reporting.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
The build we sent out to our download partners should have 0 patch against the current holodeck build.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
so d2d is what you would say is a download partner? and by default not all pre-order sites were 'download partners'?

if so then i guess im fine, but what happened yesterday? should i report back here if i do turn it on when i get home and it says to me to patch?

how big is the patch for the download partner sites going to be when we log in tomorrow. cause i assume u made changes since that client was released to d2d and your download partners.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Quote:
so d2d is what you would say is a download partner? and by default not all pre-order sites were 'download partners'?

if so then i guess im fine, but what happened yesterday? should i report back here if i do turn it on when i get home and it says to me to patch?

how big is the patch for the download partner sites going to be when we log in tomorrow. cause i assume u made changes since that client was released to d2d and your download partners.
The patch for what we are planning to deploy tonight should be ~10MB, so there may be something. Not many GBs though, unless the game didn't install correctly.