Lt. Commander
# 1 Tier 5 Adapted Gear ?
02-18-2013, 08:12 AM
I have now unlocked Tier 5 and have gotten myself the Borg set but with the MACO shields instead.

Reading along the unlocks though, I see the "Adapted MACO/Honour" sets (Space) but I don't actually see how to get them.

I did think they might become available when you buy the standard MK12 stuff, but even upon buying the MACo MK12 sheild, there is nothing else available after it.

Do you need the complete set ? As in ALL the MACO set before being able to get the adapted ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-18-2013, 08:19 AM
People have had some *really* inconsistent results in unlocking them. Some people have had all three pieces unlock after getting one mk12 piece of the standard set, some have had to get all three pieces (and re-acquire pieces they already had), and some people had them already unlocked with or without already having mk12 pieces from the old system.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Sounds much the same as my Purple Borg DOFF that I uinlocked but never got
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Now, the doffs are a bit more consistent, they're just plain broken.

The sets, though? All over the place. My Klingon had the ground set unlocked right away and got the space set after buying a shield. My fed player had the space set unlocked right away and has bought two pieces of the standard ground set without unlocking the adapted ground set.
Career Officer
# 5
02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
I don't understand why it even NEEDS to be an unlock anyway. You reached T5. It should just unlock. Functionally, all it is is the cross-faction set.