Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Are you looking for a fleet?
02-18-2013, 11:18 AM
An idea has come to mind to help members find a fleet that suits them. I have started this thread to allow players without a fleet to advertise what they are looking for in a fleet.

Give us an introduction to your toon, play style and what you are looking for in a fleet. Please also leave your toons @name, so a fleet that matches your needs can find and invite you.

A fleet is its members, and the one who started it needs his members to help him to achieve his goal of a successful fleet. Searching this data base of players will help fleets to find players that would be able to workout the best, and give the one looking a comfortable fleet to grow into. There are many fleets and play styles, so this idea should help finding a fleet easier, when recruiters are looking for those that match thier member preferences too.

NOTE: Please also, after you have been invited and choosen a fleet, EDIT your submission to allow everyone to know you have found one. -Cat =^.^=
My Ferasan speaks out on Nerfing his stuff.
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!
Captain
# 2
02-18-2013, 03:20 PM
The Starbase One and Qo'nos fleet recruitment threads already serves this purpose - prospective members can read the introductions each fleet write up in these forums (or in the in-game fleet descriptions), and decide for themselves from there.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Starfleet Veteran
Captain
# 4
02-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Not your fault Catstar, Cryptic really doesn't promote those things in any form or or fashion.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Then, this should serve as a reminder to the Fleets to check those Recruitment threads (once in a while)
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev