Commander
# 1 "Perfect Common Refugees"
02-18-2013, 05:39 PM
I tend to buy refugees since I don't have enough to cover all of the missions I run. I have a list of all of the asylum missions and have started a list of common refugees that match all of the critical traits. For instance

Andoria- There are three perfect refugees (Then Asnelav, Thylos Asali, and Rysva Byls)
Bajor - No perfect refugees, but 3 that have two of the three traits (Urooyo Dran, Zozo Pwin, Ulija Aals)
Benzar - One (Vinac)
Caitan - four perfect refugees (Jhi'lyd Esreb, K'munt, Nuuv, Rylyh Kals)
Earth - Two perfect refugees (Neva Gertrudis Wahid, and Jeffery Toby Lamar)
Rigel - One, Syulag
Trill - One, Nervu
Tellar Prime - Two, Pudo and Doza
Cardasia - Nine - (Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal, Damin Otek, Jatel Ordel, Milani Ghosen, Nulani Bell, Surjak Mang, Tulor Tulen, Yalor Kel)
Vulcan - One - T'Raalu
Sauria - Three- Rrannu, Mesde and Daamen

I have not found any for Bajor, Benzar, Betazed, Bolarus IX, Caitan. Can you identify any of the missing refugees?

Last edited by indyshark; 03-21-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
02-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Vulcan - T'Pel and Kaass
Bajor - I just use the Tellar ones (I don't think there really is a perfect match out there)
Betazed - Just use the Vulcan ones
Rihannsu
# 3
02-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah, BEtazed only has one trait, telepathic, vulcans are the only easy to get telepathic refugees

Bajor wants Spiritual doesn't it? don't Andorians sometimes have it?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 4
02-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Iirc, Bajor wants Spiritual, Resolve and Stubborn. I just fire Pudos at them and hope for something Spiritual I can send back in an exchange.
Commander
# 5 Vulcan refugees
02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
T'Pel and Kaas hit 3 out of the 4 traits for Vulcan. Are there any refugees that hit all 4?

I also found 3 refugess that hit all of the Cardassian traits; Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal and Damin Otek.
Commander
# 6 Bajor
02-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Bajor wants spiritual, resolve and stubborn. It hates logical

Last edited by indyshark; 02-20-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Ensign
# 7
02-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyshark View Post
T'Pel and Kaas hit 3 out of the 4 traits for Vulcan. Are there any refugees that hit all 4?

I also found 3 refugess that hit all of the Cardassian traits; Slani Kulok, Telen Ghejal and Damin Otek.
Yes, Luchel. i can't remember the name of the female refugee.

there is an andorian male with emotional and aggressive for the caitan asylum.

i think every saurian is a perfect match for the respective assignment, but the problem is getting one.

it doesn't matter whether a refugee has more traits when being slotted for an "one crit trait" assignment (unless one of the additional traits is a failure or disaster trait, which is pretty obvious). although i think that no "one crit trait" assignment has failure or disaster traits.

Last edited by thaave; 02-20-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
02-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
I tend to buy refugees since I don't have enough to cover all of the missions I run. I have a list of all of the asylum missions and have started a list of common refugees that match all of the critical traits. For instance

Andoria- There are three perfect refugees (Then Asnelav, Thylos Asali, and Rysva Byls)
Earth - Two perfect refugees (Neva Gertrudis Wahid, and Jeffery Toby Lamar)
Rigel - One, Syulag
Trill - One, Nervu

I have not found any for Bajor, Benzar, Betazed, Bolarus IX, Caitan, Sauria, Tellar Prime, or Vulcan. Can you identify any of the missing refugees?
Perfect Vulcan/Tellar Prime/Betazed - T'Raalu(Vulcan) - logical, stubborn, telepathic, ff

Perfect Tellar Prime - Pudo(Tellarite), Doza(Tellarite), T'Raalu (above-mentioned Vulcan)

Perfect Trill are also perfect Earth - Neva and Jeffrey

A suggestion - if you could update the original post with additional names as they are listed, it would be very helpful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Commander
# 9
02-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
Perfect Vulcan/Tellar Prime/Betazed - T'Raalu(Vulcan) - logical, stubborn, telepathic, ff

Perfect Tellar Prime - Pudo(Tellarite), Doza(Tellarite), T'Raalu (above-mentioned Vulcan)

Perfect Trill are also perfect Earth - Neva and Jeffrey

A suggestion - if you could update the original post with additional names as they are listed, it would be very helpful.
Good idea. I just did that. I know have a list of all common refugees. I will complete the list.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Good idea. I just did that. I know have a list of all common refugees. I will complete the list.
Thanks for the updated list - helpful.

Another "Perfect" Trill - Purial (Trill) has only teamwork

Appears you are looking for just the crit traits and no others in order to define perfect. However, any DOff with teamwork will be a perfect match - such as the Earth ones. The Vulcans are telepathic, so are a perfect match to the Betazed telepathic, but again, they have additional traits that don't have an effect on the outcome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.