Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 332
When your grinding, time is always against you, whether your replaying missions to vendor-scrap breen goodies quickly, or if your doing "Tour The Universe". You enter Qo'nos orbit without any second to spare, you try to beam to the First City, and then end up at the Shipyard! Sometimes you try to beam to the First City from the Shipyard, and rematerialise again, at the Shipyard!!

So i would like to know who is giving the Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale? When i find out who i will energy-whip their behinds into the next galaxy!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,729
# 2
02-21-2013, 03:05 AM
No. Not Romulan Ale. He's hooked on blood-wine.
See that big fountain of blood-wine at the bar? The transporter chief is a regular customer.
Even worse, both of them are!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 439
# 3
02-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
When your grinding, time is always against you, whether your replaying missions to vendor-scrap breen goodies quickly, or if your doing "Tour The Universe". You enter Qo'nos orbit without any second to spare, you try to beam to the First City, and then end up at the Shipyard! Sometimes you try to beam to the First City from the Shipyard, and rematerialise again, at the Shipyard!!

So i would like to know who is giving the Transporter Chiefs Romulan Ale? When i find out who i will energy-whip their behinds into the next galaxy!
Klingons don't like romulan ale it's too sweet! Maybe the chef fell in the blood wine fountain last night
Proudly lagging through sto universe since season 8,5
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,260
# 4
02-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakija879 View Post
Klingons don't like romulan ale it's too sweet!
That's Saurian brandy you're thinking of. Romulan ale is so bitter it gives most Klingons an instant headache.

And as for the transporter malfunctions, my chief engineer might have "borrowed" a Heisenberg compensator or two. My bad.


"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 32
# 5
02-22-2013, 01:37 AM
This happens to me all the time. It's really starting to get annoying, the worst was when I was trying to beam down to Qo'noS from the shipyard and reappeared in the shipyard four times before I eventually ended up on Qo'noS. What's worse is my avatar is a female Alien reptilian I created so she's not exactly a sexy Orion girl that he has an excuse to want to see. Does he have some sort of fetish for reptilians?

... Then after I'd done what I needed to do on Qo'noS, I went back up there and beat him with my Bat'leth out of sheer frustration. I just wish he'd reacted.
I am NEVER calling my avatars 'toons'.

Quote:
Some people buy Tier V ships and expect to automatically win. Other people buy Tier V ships and are Tier V pilots
Commander
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 332
# 6
02-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydragonfury View Post
This happens to me all the time. It's really starting to get annoying, the worst was when I was trying to beam down to Qo'noS from the shipyard and reappeared in the shipyard four times before I eventually ended up on Qo'noS. What's worse is my avatar is a female Alien reptilian I created so she's not exactly a sexy Orion girl that he has an excuse to want to see. Does he have some sort of fetish for reptilians?

... Then after I'd done what I needed to do on Qo'noS, I went back up there and beat him with my Bat'leth out of sheer frustration. I just wish he'd reacted.
Be thankful, your not running a Gorn, otherwise you may be one of the few who will see a Gorn butt naked!

STO would be paying for your counselling for years if you saw such a sight! lol
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,114
# 7
02-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
Be thankful, your not running a Gorn, otherwise you may be one of the few who will see a Gorn butt naked!

STO would be paying for your counselling for years if you saw such a sight! lol
what's wrong with seeing something like that? it's not like gorn, as a reptillian-based species, have visible genitals anyway
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 118
# 8
02-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Naw. Bloodwine and Romulan Ale have nothing to do with it.

I think he just gets his kicks out of watching Orion girls materialize over and over again. There must be an instance where the clothes (what little there are) materialize after the body does...and so he intentionally causes a "transporter error" to increase the potential error rate for a wardrobe malfunction...

So...he does it to everybody, because he does not know in advance if there is a hot girl materializing...or that nasty, bad-tempered Gorn that might rip his limbs off for being so bone-headed....
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,054
# 9
02-21-2013, 06:09 AM
I thought he was just bitter because he is relegated to being the transporter guy instead of out killing feddies.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,312
# 10
02-21-2013, 06:15 AM
This happens to me often. Executing my own transporter officer didn't fix the problem so I'm at a loss...
Kurov - KDF Tactical
- - - - -
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 PM.