Ensign
Not sure if anyone else really cares about this but it kinda bugs me that there are NO StarFleet markings on the Sovereign class ship, there is supposed to be a Starfleet emblem on either side of the star drive section and on the warp nacelles, I know this is a simple issue but it shouldnt be to hard of a fix.
Lieutenant
# 2
02-21-2013, 08:04 AM
none of the models in STO are 100% accurate to what they were on screen/ from the production models.
"We are the Perfect World. Life as you know it is over. We will add your monetary distinctiveness to our own. Your player base will adapt to service us. Resistance is Futile."
Commander
# 3
02-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Perhaps they're Enterprise-only markings?
Captain
# 4
02-21-2013, 02:04 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...=520631&page=7

Add yours to my list. I've already got other Sovereign class starship issues here, as well.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 5
02-21-2013, 03:32 PM
There was never any marking on any Star Fleet ship only that of The UFP.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Commander
# 6
02-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
only that of The UFP.
I can't think of a single instance where I saw the UFP logo on a ship. Name and registration were pretty much the extent of it.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I might recall seeing the UFP logo on a ship sitting in spacedock in one of the TMP movies, but that's hardly precedent.

All I want is the option to pick no emblem; I've never seen a decent looking fleet emblem, and the UFP logo looks like a pair of blue blobs, like some child thought that if they painted eyes on the thing it would look cooler.

Please, let me choose no emblem.