Commander
I'm sitting on a crapton of c-points with little to spend it on at the moment, so I've been thinking of treating myself to a new ship. I notice at the bottom of most c-store ships, it says that when you buy it, it's available to all of your vice admirals/generals.

My question is, I have a level 20something Tac who I've designed mostly for space (as opposed to my ground Tac who's already 50). If I buy the ship now, will she have access to it the moment she hits 50, or will she be disqualified since I bought it before she ranked up to Vice Admiral?

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403
Captain
# 2
02-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radkip View Post
I'm sitting on a crapton of c-points with little to spend it on at the moment, so I've been thinking of treating myself to a new ship. I notice at the bottom of most c-store ships, it says that when you buy it, it's available to all of your vice admirals/generals.

My question is, I have a level 20something Tac who I've designed mostly for space (as opposed to my ground Tac who's already 50). If I buy the ship now, will she have access to it the moment she hits 50, or will she be disqualified since I bought it before she ranked up to Vice Admiral?
She'll be able to get it when she hits Vice Admiral. Think of a C-Store ship as an unlock. Once you've unlocked it you're good.
Captain
# 3
02-21-2013, 12:28 PM
You get any ship out of the c-store, it's unlocked across all future and existing characters on that account. So say you got the Vesta 3-pack. You would have access to that 3 pack across every existing fed character on your account. Say you then decided to make a newbie fed. That fed, upon hitting level 50, would have access to your Vestas. So ANY c-store ship (fed, KDF, whatever) are account-wide unlocks. Once you unlock them, you have them for all eternity, for every character, existing and future, on that account.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Commander
# 4
02-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Sweet, thanks.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403